What if we will take you to the places which are rarely can be seen in other normal tour programs? In this program, we emphasized mainly the lower land areas of Myanmar and you will be amazed after travelling with this tour. I’m sure you can see the difference between upper and lower land areas of Myanmar at the end of this program.
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon and Leisure at hotel
On arrival at Yangon International Airport, our excellent driver and professional English Speaking Guide will pick you up and transfer to the hotel. Leisure at hotel and overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Yangon sightseeing and Foodie tour in Yangon
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from hotel and firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Visit to Botataung Pagoda and then visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on Gazette Holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda. After then you will be transferred to the starting point for the foodie tour. The starting point is Sule Shangri-La we walk along Sule Road because there is evening food market. We will try on many kinds of Myanmar traditional food such as Myanmar snack, sticky rice any vegetable fried, fish fry and soup, tea leaf salad, ice salad, India snack, boiled groundnut, rice noodle and final place is local tea shop to drink tea, to have fried potato and Monhinga. Then we will walk to Mahabandula Park to enjoy sunset and ways of life of urban people. Our tour will be ended in the park. After sightseeing, you will be transfer to the hotel and overnight at Yangon.
Day (3) Bago Sightseeing and transfer to Golden Rock
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then drive to Bago. On the way first sightseeing at Taukkyan War Cemetery (about 6426 graves and memorial pillars with the names of over 27000 Allied soldiers who gave their lives during the Second World War). Then proceed to Bago there sightseeing includes the Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda, over a thousand years old; its spire is even taller than Shwedagon Pagoda. The 55-meter-long reclining ShweThaLyaung Buddha image is among the country’s most revered and visit to Kyaikpon pagoda. Then proceed to Kawbawzathardi Palace built by King Bayintnaung in 16 centuries. Then proceed to Kyaikhtio Pagoda (Golden Rock). It is located on a high mountain in Mon State and southeast from Yangon. Kyaikhtiyo pagoda exists on the highest peak (1100 meter above sea level) of the PaungLaung mountain ranges – 12 km from base camp kimpun. On arrival you will be transfer to the hotel from the base camp. Leisure at Hotel and overnight at Camp Kimpun.
Day (4) Golden Rock Sightseeing and drive to Mawlamyine
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and then climb up to Ya-The-Taung, a sub camp by light truck. Continue to hill top and start Kyaikhtiyo sightseeing. You can enjoy panoramic view and take the best photos from the platform of the Pagoda. In the afternoon down to the base camp and drive to Mawlamyine. Arrival at Mawlamyine, you will be transferred to the hotel and leisure at hotel. Stay overnight at Mawlamyine.
Day (5) Mawlamyine Sightseeing and drive to Hpa-an
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel; visit the SeindoneMinbaya monastery, a wooden structure originally was the residence where King Mindon’s queen sought refuge. Later it became a monastery, so is named after the queen. Visit to Mahamuni Pagoda, built in typical Mon style, with covered walkways linking the various square shrine buildings. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, we will also pay a visit to TaungWaing Pagodas where all can see Buddha image and 500 holy monks’ followers’ statues exit. Continue visit to Kyaikthalan Pagoda on a ridge of a hill, overlooking the town and offering a great refreshing view. Then drive to Hpa-an and overnight at Hpa-an.
Day (6) Hpa-an Sightseeing and drive to Yangon
After having breakfast at hotel, Start sightseeing around Hpa-an. The road abounds with rich local life and scenic landscape. On the way you can visit Sadan Cave (there had rock, slop rock fountains) and Kawgoon Cave – an invaluable cultural heritage questionably dates back to 7-AD. Then, visit is made in this small town and continues to KyaukKaLatt which is a small rock hill formed look like a wine glass. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit to Lumbini Garden with thousands of Buddha images at the base of Mt. Zwekabin. After sightseeing drive back to Yangon and leisure at hotel. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (7) Thanlyin Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then drive to Thanlyin. First we visit to Thanlyin Local Market which is the biggest market of Banana. After that we proceed to Shwe San Taw Pagoda and then midstream Kyauktan Ye Le Pagoda that is located in the middle of the Bago River. Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch we will go to Ancient Portuguese Church and Filipe de Brito’s Gravestone. Finally we drive back to Yangon and overnight at Yangon.
Day (8) Fly to Mandalay and Mandalay sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and then our excellent driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to the Yangon International airport for your morning flight to Mandalay. Arrival at Mandalay Airport and our excellent driver and guide will pick you up from the airport. Firstly go to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw(the last king of Myanmar)renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. Later visit to puppet, wood carving, tapestry and gold-leave making center. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving. And go to Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy your sunset at the top of Mandalay Hill. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (9) Ava-Amarapura-Sagaing Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel then visit to Upein Bridge (the world longest teak bridge) with 1086 teak posts and 1. 2km long and over 160years old, Mahagandaryon monastery over 1500 monks are residing and have a look at the life in monastery and silk weaving industry, Myanmar traditional style and since 1803 we continue doing this business. Then proceed to Ava but driver will drop you off at the bank of Myitnge River so we have to take the ferry boat. Upon arrival to Ava, use horse cart and enjoy the local life. In Ava, visit to Bargayar monastery with 176 teak pillars and the longest teak pillar are 17m and 2. 7m wide built in 1834 AD, leaning tower or Nanmyint tower built in 1822AD and Maenu stucco monastery or Mahaaungmyaebonsan monastery built in 1822AD. Then start excursion to Sagai hill by car crossing the Irrawaddy River (Myanmar longest river). In Sagaing, visit to Oominthonese pagoda and Swanooponyashin pagoda. Then drive back to Mandalay. Be leisure at hotel and overnight at Mandalay.
Day (10) Cooking-class in Thonezepay village and Mingun sightseeing
After breakfast at your hotel, our professional driver and English speaking Guide will pick you up and go to local market to buy ingredient things for lunch and go to Thonezepay village by private boat 6 miles away from Mandalay and this village is off beaten track. It takes about 40 minutes and you will enjoy the scenic river views and busy fishermen how they fish. When you get to Thonezepay village, you will be greeted by the local people and proceed to cooking class by Ox carts. When you arrive to the cooking class you will cook Myanmar traditional curries and the cuisine that is taught by our senior chef. After that you will have lunch with local people. And then you will visit around the village to study ways of life of villagers and some cottage industries such cheroot workshop, wood furniture workshop, ox cart workshop and bamboo hat workshop. Then go to Mingun by boat, the ancient village where you can see Mingun Bell (the world biggest bell), Patotawgyi Pagoda (unfinished pagoda) and Myatheindan pagoda. After sightseeing you will back to Mandalay by boat and enjoy sunset in the Irrawaddy River. When you get Mandalay jetty you will be transferred to the hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (11) Departure
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver will pick you up from hotel and transfer to the Mandalay International Airport for your departure.
- 3 stars hotel in each city
- Domestic Flight
- English speaking Station guides
- 9 Breakfasts at Hotels
- Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
- Truck at Golden Rock
- Boat at Ava
- Boat at Mingun
- Horse cart at Ava
- Boat at Thonezepay Village
- Ox Cart at Thonezepay Village
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Donations for leaving slippers at temples
- Government tax and service charges
- Domestic flight ticket
- Snacks at Yangon Foodie Tour
- Meals at Thonzepay Cooking Class
- Christmas Compulsory dinner and New year’s eve compulsory dinner
- Camera fee
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected].com or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.