Start your tour with the Burmese first commercial city and touch with local people to know the daily life of local people experience. Then you can feel the greatness of our ancestors by looking enormous temples in Bagan. And this tour is one, worth to do sightseeing in Myanmar.
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon and Leisure at Hotel
Upon arrival to Yangon, our driver and professional English Speaking guide will transfer you to hotel. Overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Yangon Half day walking tour and Yangon sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from hotel and drop at City center landmark Sule Pagoda to make walking tour. Start at Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites and walk along the Strand Road to see many of Colonial Buildings such as City Hall, High Court Building, The Secretariat or Ministers Office, Strand Hotel, the Central Telephone & Telegraph office, the Custom House, the Yangon central railway station on Bo Gyoke road, the Myanmar Port Authority and the final point is Botataung Pagoda. Enjoy your lunch at the local restaurant. After having your lunch we will drive to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on public holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon Pagoda. Then, visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (3) Circular train in Yangon and fly to Bagan
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel, our guide and driver will pick you up and drive to Yangon Railway Station. Get on local ‘circle train’ which runs from Yangon’s main railway station in a circle around various neighborhoods in town and on the outskirts of town. This local train gives you special chance to feel observing the lively and colorful life of the rural Burmese people in Yangon. Disembark after 1 hour in Insein Township. One of the city’s best fresh markets is here, filled with vendors and piles of colorful items for sale. Spend time walking for a few minutes; you will get on train to Yangon Railway station. After train ride, you will transfer to Yangon airport for flight to Bagan. Upon arrival to Bagan, our driver will transfer you to hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day (4) Bagan Temples sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Firstly visit Nyaung U Local Market. Then, visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha),Dhamayangyi Temple (the most massive Pagoda in Bagan), Thatbyinu Pagoda (the highest Pagoda in Bagan).After lunch, go to MyingabaGuByaukGyi Temple (Mural painting of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection), visit to Manuha Temple (built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty), Nanphaya Temple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha) Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda and proceed to one of ruins of pagoda especially for sunset. Overnight at Bagan.
Day (5) Mt-Popa and Minanthu village sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48kmsouth east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. Return to Bagan. On the way back to Bagan, stop a while in the local shop. Then we will drive to Minanthu village, an agricultural village which specializes in the production of sesame and peanut oil. The village is well worth to look around. Visit at Tayokepyay Temple for sightseeing. At the village you will see Three Pagodas, the painting of three century are remained in the cave of these pagodas, Kyat-kan Monastery which was built by sand stone and Laymyathnar Temple which is compound of an old monastery and contain pagoda, lake and tipitaca building the feature of real Monastery. Finally we will walk around the village to enjoy the ways of life of villagers and to study some cottage industries such as weaving, cheroot and silver smith. After sightseeing you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day (6) Fly to Heho and Inle Sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel, our driver will transfer to NyaungU airport for morning flight to Heho. Upon arrival to Heho, our excellent boat driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from airport. Then take a boat trip to Inle Lake (This Lake is second largest lake in Myanmar). The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens.).Visit to PhaungDawOo pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop. Continue by boat to Nga Phe Chaung monastery, one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. The Buddha statues are more than 200 years old. You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing, Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. And then to the floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw, which was built-up from strips of water hyacinth and mud, dredged from the lake bed, which breaks down into a rich humus; it takes 50 years to produce a layer 1 m thick and also see the traditional leg rowers of the Inle Lake. Overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (7) Indien village sightseeing
After breakfast, our guide and driver will come and pick you up from hotel for Indein sightseeing get to Indein village. When you get to Inedin village, you will take your lunch at Indein village. Then you will take a boat to do sightseeing in Ywama. Now you start enjoying the beauty of Inle Lake. You will see floating village, gardens, cheroot making and golden umbrella making cottages. After sightseeing you will be transferred to hotel and overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (8) Fly to Mandalay and Mandalay sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel, our driver will transfer to Heho airport for flight to Mandalay. Upon arrival to Mandalay, our driver and guide will pick up you from hotel. Then visit to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw (the last king of Myanmar) renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then visit to Upein Bridge (the world longest teak bridge) with 1086 teak posts and 1.2 km long and over 160 years old, Mahagandaryon monastery over 1500 monks are residing and have a look at the life in monastery and silk weaving industry, Myanmar traditional style and since 1803 we continue doing this business. Enjoy your lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch we will visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving, After that we will drive to Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Finally we will drive up to Mandalay Hill to enjoy panoramic view and amazing Mandalay sunset. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (9) Ava-Amarapura-Sagaing Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel then visit to Upein Bridge (the world longest teak bridge) with 1086 teak posts and 1. 2km long and over 160years old, Mahagandaryon monastery over 1500 monks are residing and have a look at the life in monastery and silk weaving industry, Myanmar traditional style and since 1803 we continue doing this business. Then proceed to Ava but driver will drop you off at the bank of Myitnge River so we have to take the ferry boat. Upon arrival to Ava, use horse cart and enjoy the local life. In Ava, visit to Bargayarmonastery with 176 teak pillars and the longest teak pillar are 17m and 2. 7m wide built in 1834 AD, leaning tower or Nanmyint tower built in 1822AD and Maenu stucco monastery or Mahaaungmyaebonsan monastery built in 1822AD. Then start excursion to Sagaing hill by car crossing the Irrawaddy River (Myanmar longest river). In Sagaing, visit to Oominthonese pagoda and Swanooponyashin pagoda. Then drive back to Mandalay. Be leisure at hotel and overnight at Mandalay.
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and our excellent driver will pick you up from hotel and then transfer to Mandalay International Airport for your departure.
Domestic Flight for Mentioned Programs
Professional English Speaking Knowledgeful Station Guides
Breakfasts at Hotels
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.