Traveling is necessarily important as it offers people the sweetest recollections. One day, you will think about that happiest time you had during the trip and it will refresh your mind again. If you are a lover of the beauty of the virgin nature of Myanmar, this tour will be a must for you because of its having extraordinary eye-catching landscapes that you’d have never experienced in your life before.
[ameliaevents tag=’Myanmar Intro 9 Days’]
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon and leisure at the hotel (By car)
Arrival at Yangon International airport, our driver and professional guide will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Be leisure at the hotel and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Bago sightseeing and proceed to Golden Rock (By car/truck)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then drive to Bago. On the way first sightseeing at Taukkyan War Cemetery (about 6426 graves and memorial pillars with the names of over 27000 Allied soldiers who gave their lives during the Second World War). Then proceed to Bago there sightseeing includes the Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda, over a thousand years old; its spire is even taller than Shwedagon Pagoda. The 55-meter-long reclining ShweThaLyaung Buddha image is among the country’s most revered and visit to Kyaikpon pagoda. Then proceed to Kawbawzathardi Palace built by King Bayintnaung in 16 centuries. Then proceed to Kyaikhtio Pagoda (Golden Rock). It is located on a high mountain in Mon State and southeast from Yangon. Kyaikhtiyo pagoda exists on the highest peak (1100 meter above sea level) of the Paung Laung mountain ranges – 12 km from base camp kimpun. After 4 hours drive from Yangon, you take a 45 minute open truck uphill, then another hour walk up together with the native pilgrims. You will then reach the Pagoda site. You can enjoy panoramic view and take the best photos from the platform of the Pagoda. In the afternoon down to the base camp and drive back to Yangon and transfer to hotel and take leisure and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (3) Circular Train and Yangon sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our guide and driver come and pick up you from the hotel for circular train in Yangon. This special tour will let you see everyday life of Yangon. Get on local ‘circle train’ which runs from Yangon’s main railway station in a circle around various neighborhoods in town and on the outskirts of town. This local train gives you special chance to feel observing the lively and colorful life of the rural Burmese people in Yangon. Disembark after 1 hour in Insein Township. One of the city’s best fresh markets is here, filled with vendors and piles of colorful items for sale. Spend time walking amid the stalls examining the fruits, produce and meats on sale as well as chatting with the friendly locals. Enjoy your lunch at restaurant and firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, drive to hotel and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (4) Fly to Heho and Pindya sightseeing (By Flight/car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our driver will pick you up and transfer to the airport for morning flight to Heho. Arrive at Heho, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Then we will visit “Pindaya Cave” The caves are supposed to be 200, 00 million years old and since ancient times they have been places of worship and veneration with 8,094 Buddha images made from various materials like teak wood, marble, alabaster, brick, cement and lacquer, and all enshrined in the nooks and corners of the winding caverns. We will go “Parasol Making Workshop”, “Shan Paper Making Workshop”. Then, drive to hotel and stay overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (5) Inle,Indein sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Over excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick up from the hotel. Then we will explore the southern part of the lake by boat sailing through small twisting and turning creeks to reach INDEIN village. This small village located on the south-western bank of the lake is famous for its ruined clusters of pagodas dated back to 16th century. The tranquil peaceful ambience and the ruins overgrown with bushes will bring you centuries back. On that day Indein village 5 day 1 market will be held. After that we will proceed to Ywa-Ma village, gold and silversmiths workshop. The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens).You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing in the lake. After that we will go to PhaungDawOo Pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop and Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. Then we will visit to local cheroot factory (where the Burmese cigars are made) and canoe carving. And then we will go to InPawKon Village to see floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (6) Fly to Bagan and Bagan sightseeing by E-bike and sunset boat at Irrawaddy River (By bike /boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our driver will pick you up and transfer to the airport for morning flight to Nyaung U. Arrive at Nyaung U, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport.Then go cycling around Bagan. It is prepare to be astounded by Bagan, a grassy plain scattered with pagodas. A full day of cycling will take you to the city’s most fascinating sites, including the teeming Nyaung Oo Market, the glittering Shwezigon Pagoda, and the atmospheric cave temple of Wetkyi-In Gubyaukgyi.In the afternoon, cycling to Ananda Temple, Htilo Minlo Temple. In the evening, enjoy your sunset boat ride in Irrawady River. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Stay overnight at Bagan.
Day (7) Sunrise, Mt. Popa sightseeing and transfer to Mandalay by private car (By car)
Early in the morning our driver and guide will pick you up to enjoy sunrise at one of ruins Pagoda. Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48kmsouth east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. Enjoy your lunch at the local restaurant. Then, drive Mandalay and you can stop or photo stop on the way if you want ,then we will transfer to hotel and take leisure. Stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (8) Mandalay sightseeing (By Car)
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Firstly go to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw(the last king of Myanmar)renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. Later visit to puppet, wood carving, tapestry and gold-leave making center. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving. And go to Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy your sunset at the top of Mandalay Hill. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (9) Departure (By Car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Mandalay International Airport for your departure.
|Ø English speaking station guides
Ø Car with air-conditioned for mentioned programs
Ø Hotel Pick-up and drop off
Ø E-bike fees
Ø Sunset boat
Ø Truck Fees
Ø Water and snow towel on tour
Ø Government tax and service charges
Ø Donations for leaving slippers at temples
Ø Private boat at Inle and Indein Sightseeing
Ø Domestic Flight Tickets
Ø Airport pick up and drop off with guide
|Ø Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
Ø Camera fee
Ø Travel insurance
Ø Airport tax
Ø Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
Ø Transaction fee
Ø Tips for guide, driver and others.
Ø Visa fee for Myanmar
Ø International Airfare
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at email@example.com or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.