Myanmar Private Tour
Spend your precious time well by traveling the main tour attractions in Myanmar. To offer the taste of comfort and satisfaction to visitors, this tour is specially created and you will never regret for choosing this.
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon, Circular train in Yangon and Yangon sightseeing (By car/ train)
Arrival at Yangon International Airport and our excellent driver will pick up you from the airport and start sightseeing. This special tour will let you see everyday life of Yangon. Get on local ‘circle train’ which runs from Yangon’s main railway station in a circle around various neighborhoods in town and on the outskirts of town. This local train gives you special chance to feel observing the lively and colorful life of the rural Burmese people in Yangon. Disembark after 1 hour in Insein Township. One of the city’s best fresh markets is here, filled with vendors and piles of colorful items for sale. Spend time walking for a few minutes; you will get on train to Yangon Railway station. Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. Then we will visit to Synagogue. And then we will visit to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Fly from Yangon to Bagan and Bagan sightseeing (By car/ flight)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Yangon airport for morning flight to Bagan. Arrival at Nyaung U airport and our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airpoat. Firstly visit Nyaung U Local Market. Then, visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha), MyingabaGuByaukGyi Temple(Mural painting of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection).After lunch, visit to Manuha Temple (built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty), Nanphaya Temple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha) Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda and proceed to one of ruins of pagoda especially for sunset. Overnight at Bagan.
Day (3) Mt-Popa sightseeing and village in ShweHlaing village and leisure at hotel (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48kmsouth east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. Return to Bagan. On the way back to Bagan, stop a while in the local shop. Enjoy your lunch at ShweHlaing village. Then we will transfer to hotel and take leisure. Overnight at Bagan.
Day (4) Fly from NyaungOo to Heho and Kalaw Trekking (By flight/car/trek)
After breakfast at hotel transfer to NyaungOo airport fly to Heho. Arrival at Heho airport and our driver will pick you up from the airport and proceed to Kalaw trekking start point to Bawinikon village by car where you will start you’re trekking to Inle. When you get Bawninkon village, you will start trekking with your trekking guide and porter. You will trek for one hour from BawninKon to KonHla. When you get to KonHla village, you will take your lunch and keep on trekking. After trekking for 3 and half hours you will get to Ti Thein village. When you get to Ti Thein you will sleep at monastery. On the way, you will see green gardens, steams, pine trees, pear trees, chilly gardens and much kind of birds. The ethnic groups you are going to see are Danu,TaungYo and PaO. Stay overnight at local house in Ti Thein village.
Day (5) Kalaw Trekking (Ti Thein village to Indein village and Indien sightseeing)
After breakfast, you will start trekking again to get to Indein village. After trekking for 4 hours you will get to Indein village. When you get to Inedin village, you will take your lunch at Indein village. Then you will take a boat to do sightseeing in Ywama. Now you start enjoying the beauty of Inle Lake. You will see floating village, gardens, cheroot making and golden umbrella making cottages. After sightseeing transfer to hotel. Overnight at NyaungShwe.
Day (6) Inle Sightseeing (By boat)
Breakfast at hotel. Our excellent boat driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then take a boat trip to Inle Lake (This Lake is second largest lake in Myanmar). The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens.).Visit to PhaungDawOo pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop. Continue by boat to NgaPheChaung monastery, one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. The Buddha statues are more than 200 years old. You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing, Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. And then to the floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw, which was built-up from strips of water hyacinth and mud, dredged from the lake bed, which breaks down into a rich humus; it takes 50 years to produce a layer 1 m thick and also see the traditional leg rowers of the Inle Lake. The beauty of sunset over Inle Lake enchants all visitors. Overnight at NyaungShwe.
Day (7) Fly from Heho to Mandalay and Mandalay sightseeing (By car/ flight)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Heho airport for morning flight to Mandalay. Arrival at Mandalay and our driver and guide will pick up you from the airport. Then visit to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw (the last king of Myanmar) renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. And continue to gold-leave making center and transfer to ShweInBin Monastery, a very quiet meditation center. Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving, Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Then we will visit to Mandalay Hill. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (8) Ava + Amarapura+ Sagaing sightseeing (By car/boat/horse cart)
After breakfast at hotel , visit to Upein bridge (the world longest teak bridge) with 1086 teak posts and 1. 2km long and over 160 years old, Mahagandaryon monastery over 1500 monks are residing and have a look at the life in monastery and silk weaving industry, Myanmar traditional style and since 1803 we continue doing this business. Then proceed to Ava but driver will drop you off at the bank of Myitnge River so we have to take the ferry boat. Upon arrival to Ava, use horse cart and enjoy the local life. In Ava, visit to Bargayar monastery with 176 teak pillars and the longest teak pillar are 17m and 2. 7m wide built in 1834 AD, leaning tower or Nanmyint tower built in 1822AD and Maenu stucco monastery or Mahaaungmyaebonsan monastery built in 1822AD. Then start excursion to Sagai hill by car crossing the Irrawaddy River (Myanmar longest river). In Sagaing, visit to Oominthonese pagoda and Swanooponyashin pagoda. Then drive back to Mandalay. Overnight at Mandalay.
Day(9)Departure (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and transfer to Mandalay International Airport to take an International flight.
- English speaking Throughout guide
- Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
- 1 dinner, 9 Lunches
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city for mentioned program
- Domestic flight tickets
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Private boat at Mingun
- Bike fees
- Boat at Inle/Indein
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charges
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.