- Capture the rich culture of Mandalay
- Record the thousands of ancient pagodas and take the stunning balloons photos
- Take the Photograph the leg rowing method of fisherman
- U pein sunset
- World heritage ancient Bagan
- Beautiful sunrise Bagan
- Inle lake
- Balloon over Bagan
- Meeting time:8:30 AM
- Meeting point: Your hotel in Inle
- Duration: 9 day
- Returning time:
This is a private tour and you will have your own private English speaking guide. Our guide will come and meet you at hotel lobby for sightseeing and we will reconfirm by telephone one day before departure. In this tour, hotel pick up and drop off are included.
What You Can Expect
You can capture the photos of thousands of ancient pagodas and temples which is the world heritage site you should come once in a life time. Take the beautiful sunrise with balloons and feel the sunset among the temples as well. You can explore the architecture from 9th century. Then take the picture of the charming local rural life style. Then take the hot air balloon over Bagan and Enjoy the delightful bird eyes view.In Mandalay, take the photograph of stunning sunset at U Pein Bridge built of teak wood and enjoy the spectacular sunset on the boat. Then you can see the panoramic view from the top of the Mandalay hill and observe the rich culture in Mandalay. In Inle Lake, You can shoot the unique leg rowing method of fishermen and Inthar people. In this package, mainly highlight the major cities of Myanmar and the most beautiful photo shot places ,our English speaking stations guide will assist and point out the places where you can take the best photos during your trip .So If you are interested in Photography, do not hesitate to join this tour, this will give you amaze fotr your photos.
Note: You need to book that tour in advance.
Day (1) Yangon arrival and leisure at hotel (By car)
Upon arrival to Yangon international airport, our professional English speaking guide will welcome you and transfer to Hotel. Take leisure and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Fly to Mandalay and Mandalay sightseeing and sunset at Mandalay Hill (by flight/car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel .Then our driver will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Nyaung oo Airport then take a flight to Mandalay. Arrival at Mandalay Airport and our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Firstly go to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw(the last king of Myanmar)renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. Later visit to puppet, wood carving, tapestry and gold-leave making center. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving. And go to Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy your sunset at the top of Mandalay Hill. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (3) Mingun sightseeing by boat– Ava – Amarapura sightseeing (By boat/car/horse cart)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then take a boat trip to Mingun (Just 12 KM on the west bank upstream from Mandalay).Upon arrival visit to Pondaw Paya (A five meter high working model for gigantic structure).Settawya Paya (the valued shrine with a footprint of the Buddha). Mingun Pahtotawgyi Paya (one of the world’s largest chides built by Bodaw Paya).Mingun Bell (the World renowned ringing, 90tons weight).Hsinbyume Paya (a representation of the Sulamani Pyay which stands atop Mt.Meru. Then we will return to Mandalay and then proceed to Ava by car but driver will drop you off at the bank of Myitnge River so we have to take the ferry boat. Upon arrival to Ava, use horse cart and enjoy the local life. In Ava, visit to Bargayarmonastery with 176 teak pillars and the longest teak pillar are 17m and 2. 7m wide built in 1834 AD, leaning tower or Nanmyint tower built in 1822AD and Maenu stucco monastery or Mahaaungmyaebonsan monastery built in 1822AD. After that we will go to Upein Bridge (the world longest teak bridge) to enjoy sunset. Take the photo shoot with boat and Fisherman. After that you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Mandalay.
Day (4) Fly to Bagan and Bagan sightseeing (By Car/flight)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel; our driver will take you to the Airport for morning flight to Nyaung U. When you get to Nyaung U our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up and start sightseeing. Firstly visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Htilominlo Pagoda ,Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha), Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda. Then, transfer to Thatbinnyunt Pagoda (the highest pagoda in Bagan) and other ancient temples and pagodas. Then enjoy sunset at Ayeyarwaddy river boat. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Stay overnight at Bagan.
Day (5) Sunrise and set set yo sightseeing (By car)
You have to wake up early morning to enjoy the beautiful sunset at 5:00 am. Then our driver will take you at the sunrise point. Take the beautiful photos and enjoy the sunrise. After that drive back to Hotel and enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Sat SatYo Village, where you can see the children who sport the ancient hairstyle known as Sanyitwine. Sat SatYo Village is famous for its’ unique hair style which is unlikely to no one. Before colonial rule, all of the country’s boys and girls wore their hair in this manner. However, Sat SatYo village is the only place left in Myanmar where children still have their hair tied in this traditional style. Lunch will be served at outside local restaurant. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel. Overnight at Bagan.
Day (6) Balloon over Bagan and Bagan sightseeing (By balloon/car)
Wake up early morning around 4:30 am. Balloon Company will pick you up 5:15 am at your hotel. And transfer to the flying area. Then enjoy some bread and tea. Take the balloon ride and enjoy the panoramic view balloon over Bagan. After that cheer the Champagne with your kindness pilot .Then balloon company will drop off at your hotel.Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and relax well. Start sightseeing around 9am and visit to some pagodas and ancient temples. Sunset at sunset point .After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and take leisure. Overnight at Bagan.
Day (7) Fly to Heho and Pindaya sightseeing (By flight/car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Over excellent driver will pick up from the hotel. Then Transfer to Yangon airport and take a flight to Heho. Upon arrival at Yangon our driver and Guide will pick you up at the airport. Then we will visit “Pindaya Cave” The caves are supposed to be 200 million years old and since ancient times they have been places of worship and veneration with 8,094 Buddha images made from various materials like teak wood, marble, alabaster, brick, cement and lacquer, and all enshrined in the nooks and corners of the winding caverns. We will go “Parasol Making Workshop”, “Shan Paper Making Workshop”. After sightseeing we will be transferred to hotel and leisure at hotel. Stay Overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (8) Inle sightseeing and sunset shot with fisherman (By boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent car driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Inle Lake. Then take a boat trip to Inle Lake (This Lake is second largest lake in Myanmar). The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens.).Visit to PhaungDawOo pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop. Continue by boat to NgaPheChaung monastery, one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. The Buddha statues are more than 200 years old. You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing, Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. Then we will visit to local cheroot factory (where the Burmese cigars are made) and canoe carving. And then to the floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw, which was built-up from strips of water hyacinth and mud, dredged from the lake bed, which breaks down into a rich humus; it takes 50 years to produce a layer 1 m thick and also see the traditional leg rowers of the Inle Lake. After sightseeing we will transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Inle lake.
Day (9) Fly to Yangon and Transfer to the hotel (By car/flight)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Then transfer to the airport and take the flight to Yangon.Upon arrival at Yangon , transfer to the hotel and drop off. Take the leisure or visit on your own plan as per your desire. Our service will stop after drop off at your hotel.
Have a safe flight from Myanmar!
- English speaking station guides
- Car with air con and private driver for mentioned program
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Government tax and services charges
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Private Boat fee in Inlay lake
- Private boat fee at Mingun
- Boat fee at Ava
- Horse cart fee at Ava
- Domestics flight tickets
- Accommodations for 18/oct to 25/oct
- Boat fee at U pein bridge
- Sunset shot with fisherman at InleLake
- Private boat fee at Bagan
- 2 rooms in each city
- Camera fee
- Airport tax
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
- Transaction fee
- Personal expenses
- Tips for Drivers, Guides, and others
- Ballons tickets fee
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.