- Visiting around Shan ethnic’s Village and explore their shan rural life style
- Boat ride the Dothtawadyy river and enjoy the nature and scenic green mountain view
- Take the train crossing the world’s highest viaduct
- Explore the Royal Palace of Hsipaw Shan Princes(Sawpwa)and visiting around Hsipaw
- Soft trekking and visit to Nam Tok Waterfall
- Royal Palace of Hsipaw Shan Princes(Sawpwa)
- Shan ethnic’s Village
- Trekking around Hsipaw
- Nam Tok Waterfall
- Boat trip to Dothtawaddy river and enjoy the river confluence where Nammati and Nammatu river meet
- The world’s highest Got hteik viaduct ( The built was constructed in 1899 by British during colonial Ara)
Additional Info ;
This is a private tour and you will have your own private English speaking guide. Our guide will come and meet you at hotel lobby for sightseeing. In this tour , hotel pick up and drop off are included and if we need to do airport , jetty , bus station transfers , there will be extra charges and you need to give direct cash to your guide.
What You Can Expect
Gets new experience the local train ride.Take the train from Pyin oo Lwin to Naung Pain crossing the Gotehteik Viaduct. You can enjoy the amazing scenic view and Dothtawaddy river from the train. Upon arrival at Hsipaw, you can explore the Royal palace of Hsipaw Shan Prince which is still impressive and English style mansion. Enjoy sunset at Sunset hill (Thein Daung Pagoda).Enjoy the panoramic view of Hsipaw town. Take the boat ride in the Dothtawaddy river.You can Swim at the River Confluence and enjoy lunch with view. You will feel relax. Trekking around Hsipaw and you will see fruit plantations. Then you can see the rural life style of Shan’s ethnic village. It is awesome and the whole village is clean and tidy. You can see the traditional style shan house and every houses has charming green plants. If you want to feel relax and get the new experience with many activities do not hesitate to join this tour.
Day (1) Drive from Mandalay to Pyin Oo Lwin and pyin Oo lwin sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and guide will pick you up and it is 1 hours’ drive from Mandalay to PYINOOLWIN .Upon arrival to PYINOOLWIN, firstly go to local market and see ways of life and products. Then go to PYICHIT pagoda (country lover pagoda). This imaged was bought and carried Chinese people but jumped down from the vehicle. That is why we call PYICHIT pagoda. Then go to BE fall, famous for view and fall. Then enjoy lunch at PYINOoLWIN at local restaurant. Later pay a visit to Governor House and go to KANDAWGYI national garden built by British in 1924. It is biggest National Botanical Garden in Myanmar. We can enjoy fresh air, forest and learn many kinds of orchids, flowers. After sightseeing transfer to the hotel and overnight at Pyin Oo lwin.
Day (2) Train to Naungpain Village from Pyin Oo lwin to see Gokteik Viaduct and Transfer to Hsipaw by private car
After breakfast, at 08:00 am, transfer to Maymyo Rail way station for an adventurous train journey to NaungPein village. The train passes over Gokteik Railway Viaduct. When the Pennsylvania Steel company built the viaduct a 300 meters deep gorge a century ago, it was the second highest bridge in the world. The view from the train is fascinating and the scenery is beautiful. At Naungpein, our driver is waiting for you. And come go to Hsipaw by private car. On the way to Hsipaw, visit to Bawgyopagoda which is the most famous pagoda in Shan State. And then visit to Hsipaw’s Shan Prince Royal Palce and sunset at Sunset hill and enjoy the sunset. After that transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at Hispaw.
Day (3) short trekking around Hsipaw and boat ride to Shan’s Ethnic Village in Dothtawaddy River
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel then start sightseeing at 8:30 am and take an hour boat riding upstream Dotthawaddy. Disembark and ascend up the hill for 15 Min till fruit plantation. Then 30 Min rambling through orchard and crops which is widely grown along the way for paying visit SHAN monastery which is 180 yrs old, sitting alone in the forest. Learn interesting thing at the monastery and return to the jetty by walking, again boat ride to the river confluence at which swimming is possible on the individual wish (Nov to Mar Only).
On the boat riding way back, land and visit to a SHAN village which old fashioned houses are seen all over with a small charming garden. Return back by boat and transfer to the hotel and take leisure and stay overnight at Hsipaw.
Day (4) Waterfall half day sightseeing and drive to Mandalay
Walk through the rice field Over 100ft height, nice pool at the base. Splendid view of ancient pagoda and Shan royal tomb can be seen from the path in the rice field. The lime stone cave, aside the fall. Divert and take an hour walk to “Lwe Moet” hill view point, then
Return back by Tok Tok”. After that drive back to Mandalay and transfer to your hotel. Take leisure and stay overnight at Mandalay.
- English speaking throughout guides
- Trekking guide at Hsipaw
- Private boat fee at Dothtawaddy river
- Train ticket fee
- Car with air-conditioned for mentioned programs
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charge
- 3 stars hotel at pyin oo lwin at Hsipaw
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Camera fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others.
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
- Hotel at Mandalay
- Airport pick up and drop of
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.