Explore wonderful experience in Mein Ma Hla Kyun Wildlife Sanctuary while enjoying the beauty of the virgin nature. You can have unforgettable new experience in this region surrounded by Irrawaddy River with various kind of aquatic creature. Join this tour to have an excellent trip in Myanmar.
– Pick up in Yangon hotel
-Travel to Bogalay by Private car
– Permission Arrangement at the sanctuary Office
– Lunch in Bogalay
– Private Boat down to the sanctuary for 2 hours ( 4 hours from
inside of the sanctuary )
-Arrive at FREDA Ecolodge
-Dinner at FREDA
-Night sport for 2 hours ( Depends on the Current tide situation )
-Over night at FREDA
– Enjoy your Breakfast at hotel
– Day sporting during Low tide
– Driving boat in some channel of the sanctuary to look for crocodiles
& Ayeyarwaddy Dolphin
-Day Time Break after Lunch
-Sunset boat Floating in the river
-Night Sporting for two hours
-Over night at FREDA
-A visit to the biggest Fishermen Village ( Ga Don Ga Ni )
(Sometimes it completely depends on the Sea Waves’ Condition of
-Visit in Ga Don Ga Ni Village
-Ayeyarwaddy Dolphins Watching on the way back to Ecolodge
-Go Back to FREDA and Lunch break
-Day time Break
-Sunset River Floating & Light tracking on a long wooden bridge
Among the mangrove forest
– Mangrove Nursery
-Nigh time sporting in different Channels to look for crocodiles
-Overnight at FREDA
The Last Day
-Day time Sightseeing in Some Channels
-Driving Back to Bogalay
– Then transfer to Yangon and end in Yangon
- Official Charges for 11 Local government organizations permission
- Sanctuary Paper works
- Private long tailed boat rental for 4days with driver
- One Ranger Guide Fee
- Well Speaking & Experienced Tour Guide Fee
- Cooking fees
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Water Bottles
- Accommodation at FREDA Eco lodge
- Coffee & Tea
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Camera fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others.
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International flight
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at email@example.com or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.