Myanmar is famous for its rich cultural events and venerable golden stupas dotted in all part of the country. The ancient pagodas dating back to centuries and their standard of architecture never fail to amaze the travelers. And then this is a great chance to be able to explore Chin state while trekking around the beautiful snowcapped mountains and through the green fields. You can also learn the tradition and culture of chin people. Moreover, the popular tour destinations and places are included in this tour so contact us right away and let’s start your exciting tour in Myanmar.
Day (1) Arrival at Mandalay and Mandalay sightseeing (By car)
Arrival at Mandalay Airport and our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Firstly go to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw(the last king of Myanmar)renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. Later visit to puppet, wood carving, tapestry and gold-leave making center. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving. And go to Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy your sunset at the top of Mandalay Hill. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (2) Transfer to Bagan and Mt.Popa sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel; our driver and guide will pick you up and drive to Bagan. On the way we will stop at Myingyan to visit Local Market which is crowded with local and countries people. After that we will drive to Min SoneTaung Wildlife Sanctuary to see Burmese Star Tortoise. Then we will proceed to visit to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48kmsouth east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. On the way to Bagan, stop a while in the local shop. Then we will transfer to hotel and take leisure. Be overnight at Bagan.
Day (3) Sunrise and Biking around Bagan by E-bike (By car/bike)
Early in the morning our driver and guide will pick you up to enjoy sunrise at one of ruins Pagoda. After breakfast, go cycling around Bagan. It is prepare to be astounded by Bagan, a grassy plain scattered with pagodas. A full day of cycling will take you to the city’s most fascinating sites, including the teeming Nyaung Oo Market, the glittering Shwezigon Pagoda, and the atmospheric cave temple of Wetkyi-In Gubyaukgyi.In the afternoon, cycling to Ananda Temple, Htilo Minlo Temple. Evening Sunset at Shwe Sandaw Pagoda to enjoy sunset. Overnight at Bagan.
Day (4) Fly to Heho and kalaw trekking (By car/ trek)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our driver will pick you up and transfer to the Nyaung U Airport for morning flight to Heho. Arrive at Heho airport, trekking guide and driver will come and pick you up and transfer to Baw Ninkon village which is starting point of trekking to Inle. It will take 3 and half hours to get Baw ninkon village. When you get Baw Ninkon village, you will start trekking with your trekking guide and porter. You will trek for one hour from BawninKontoKonHla. When you get to KonHla village, you will take your lunch and keep on trekking. After trekking for 3 and half hours you will get to Ti Thein village. When you get to Ti Thein you will sleep at monastery. On the way, you will see green gardens, steams, pine trees, pear trees, chilly gardens and much kind of birds. The ethnic groups you are going to see are Danu, TaungYo and PaO. Overnight at Ti Thein village.
Day (5) Kalaw Trekking and Indein sightseeing (By trek/ boat)
After breakfast, you will start trekking again to get to Indein village. After trekking for 4 hours you will get to Indein village. When you get to Inedin village, you will take your lunch at Indein village. Then you will take a boat to do sightseeing in Ywama. Now you start enjoying the beauty of Inle Lake. You will see floating village, gardens, cheroot making and golden umbrella making cottages. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel. Overnight at NyaungShwe.
Day (6) Fly to Ngapali and leisure at the beach (By car/flight/boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and then our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Heho airport for your flight to Thandwe. On arrival, you will be transferred to hotel for leisure. Overnight at Ngapali Beach.
Day (7) Leisure at Ngapali Beach
No activities from LM Travel Myanmar and leisure at the beach.
Day (8) Leisure at Ngapali and Fly to Yangon (By Flight/car)
You will be transferred to Thandwe Airport at the time of your flight to Yangon. On arrival at Yangon International Airport, we will transfer you to hotel for leisure. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (9) Yangon sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from hotel and firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Visit to Botataung Pagoda and then visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on Gazette Holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (10) Departure (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our driver will pick you up and transfer to the Yangon International Airport for your departure.
Ø English speaking station guides
Ø Domestic Flight Tickets
Ø E-Bike at Bagan
Ø Trekking Fees
Ø Boat at Indein
Ø Horse cart/boat at Ava
Ø Car with air-conditioned for mentioned programs
Ø Hotel Pick-up and drop off
Ø Water and snow towel on tour
Ø Government tax and service charges
Ø Donations for leaving slippers at temples
Ø Airport pick up and drop off with guide
|Ø Entrance fee or zone fee in each city|
Ø Camera fee
Ø Travel insurance
Ø Airport tax
Ø Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
Ø Transaction fee
Ø Tips for guide, driver and others.
Ø Visa fee for Myanmar
Ø International Airfare
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.