This tour will give you fantastic view of mountains and sceneries .We will explore the Hpa an (the largest city in Kayin state)you can see the karen ethnic people and lifestyle .Then Mawlamyaing is fourth largest city in Myanmar and seaport in south eastern Myanmar.Then next destination is golden rock (kyite htee yoe pagoda) and discover the rich culture in golden country. If you have the plan to take relax and happy vacation, join this tour. Family vacation should join this tour. We create the best memories for you.
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon and leisure at Hotel (By car)
Upon arrival to Yangon, our professional English speaking guide will welcome you at the Yangon international airport and transfer to Hotel. Take leisure and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) – Drive to Hpa-An and Hpa-An Sightseeing (By car/boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our driver and English speaking will pick you up from hotel to Hpa-An which is 288 Km from Yangon. I will take approximately 7 hours’ drive to get there. On the way, the car will stop at local restaurant for your lunch. Then continue to Hpa-An and upon your arrival check in hotel and visit Shwe Yin Myaw Pagoda which is located on the bank of Than Lwin River (the second longest river in Myanmar). After that cross over Than Lwin river by ferry boat to get Pha Pu mountain. Where you have to do soft hiking then enjoy your sunset from there by seeing Than Lwin River flows. Then, go back to hotel and overnight at Hpa-An.
Day (3) Hpa-An Sightseeing (By car/boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and our excellent driver and professional tour guide will pick you up to Zwekabin Mountain. You can do hard trekking and I will take about 3-4 hours to get to the summit.Enjoy the fantastics view of mountain and sceneries. At the bottom of mountain, you can visit to Lumbini garden. Then visit to Sadan Cave; one of the beautiful cave in Hpa-An. You can take a boat to have look amazing scenery around Sadan Cave then observe the cave by passing through the cave to other side. On the way back to hotel, visit to Kyauk Ka Latt pagoda which is situated in the middle of lake. Finally back to hotel and overnight at Hpa-An.
Day (4) Hpa-An – Mawlamyine Sightseeing (by car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and our excellent driver and professional tour guide will pick you up and proceed to Mawlamyine (the capital city of Mon State).. Upon your arrival, visit to Thanphuzayat deat raily way and Allied War Cemetary. Then visit to Win Sein Tawya Pagoda; the world biggest reclining Buddha Image. You can also see most of the colonial buildings in Malamyine. Then back to hotel and overnight at Mawlamyine.
Day (5) Drive to Yangon (By car)
After your breakfast, the driver will transfer you to Yangon. On the way back to Yangon, we will visit to golden rock, (Kyaiktiyo Pagoda is a well-known Buddhist pilgrimage site in Mon State, Burma. It is a small pagoda built on the top of a granite boulder covered with gold leaves pasted on by its male devotees. According to legend, the Golden Rock itself is precariously perched on a strand of the Buddha’s hair.)Then taking a truck to Kim Pun camp, a sub-camp by light truck. Then climb up to Ya-The-Taung, a sub camp by light truck. Walk up to the hill top and Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda (Golden Rock). After spending sometimes there, take the light truck to go down the hill and drive back to Yangon..Upon arrival at Yangon, transfer to the hotel and Overnight at Yangon.
Day (6) Departure from Yangon (by car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Take the leisure or visit on your own plan as per your desire. No activities of LM Travel Myanmar. My recommendation is to walk around the downtown area by exploring the colonial buildings and local life .Our driver will take you to the Yangon international Airport by the flight departure time.
- English speaking throughout guide
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Government tax and services charges
- Accommodation for 5 nights
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
- Airport pick up with guide
- Boat fee in Hpa an
- Light truck fee in golden rock
- car with air condition for mentioned progrm
- Camera fee
- Airport tax
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
- Transaction fee
- tips for guide and drivers
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.