You’ve already planned to visit Myanmar on holidays and don’t know where to go yet? Just start packing your traveling stuff and leave everything else to us. Considering our own experience and opinion to be very useful for most travelers, we made specially adapted itineraries to get to know Myanmar in the shortest time. We can assure you that your spending money on this tour will be a worth spending and experience the precious beauty of the nature in Myanmar without hesitation.
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon International Airport
On arrival at Yangon International Airport, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from Airport and transfer to hotel for Leisure. Overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Yangon Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking Guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Visit to Botataung Pagoda and then visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on Gazette Holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (3) Thanlyin sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then drive to Thanlyin. First we visit to Thanlyin Local Market which is the biggest market of Banana. After that we proceed to Shwe San Taw Pagoda and then midstream Kyauktan Ye Le Pagoda that is located in the middle of the Bago River. Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch we will go to Ancient Portugese Church and Fillipe de Brito’s Gravestone. Finally we drive back to Yangon and overnight at Yangon.
Day (4) Fly to Mandalay and Mandalay Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Yangon International Airport for your morning flight to Mandalay. On arrival at Mandalay International Airport, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the Airport. Firstly go to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw(the last king of Myanmar)renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. Later visit to puppet, wood carving, tapestry and gold-leave making center. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving. And go to Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy your sunset at the top of Mandalay Hill. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (5) Amarapura – Ava – Sagaing Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel then visit to Upein Bridge (the world longest teak bridge) with 1086 teak posts and 1. 2km long and over 160years old, Mahagandaryon monastery over 1500 monks are residing and have a look at the life in monastery and silk weaving industry, Myanmar traditional style and since 1803 we continue doing this business. Then proceed to Ava but driver will drop you off at the bank of Myitnge River so we have to take the ferry boat. Upon arrival to Ava, use horse cart and enjoy the local life. In Ava, visit to Bargayar monastery with 176 teak pillars and the longest teak pillar are 17m and 2. 7m wide built in 1834 AD, leaning tower or Nanmyint tower built in 1822AD and Maenu stucco monastery or Mahaaungmyaebonsan monastery built in 1822AD. Then start excursion to Sagaing hill by car crossing the Irrawaddy River (Myanmar longest river). In Sagaing, visit to Oominthonese pagoda and Swanooponyashin pagoda. Then drive back to Mandalay. Be leisure at hotel and overnight at Mandalay.
Day (6) Drive to Bagan from Mandalay and Mt Popa Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel; our driver and guide will pick you up and drive to Bagan. On the way we will stop at Myingyan to visit Local Market which is crowded with local and countries people. After that we will drive to Min SoneTaung Wildlife Sanctuary to see Burmese Star Tortoise. Then we will proceed to visit to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48kmsouth east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. On the way to Bagan, stop a while in the local shop. Then we will transfer to hotel and take leisure. Be overnight at Bagan.
Day (7) Sun Rise at Bagan and Bagan Sightseeing
Our excellent driver and professional guide will pick you up at 5:00 a.m(early in the morning) from your hotel for the sun rise view(where you can watch Balloons flying over Bagan). Then enjoy your breakfast at hotel and firstly visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha), Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda. Then, transfer to Htilominlo Pagoda which built during the reign of King Htilominlo (also known as Nandaungmya), Thatbinnyunt Pagoda (the highest pagoda in Bagan) and Shwesandaw Pagoda. Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit to Manuha Temple (built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty), MyingabaGuByaukGyi Temple (Mural painting of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection) Nanphaya Temple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha). After sunset you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day (8) Minnanthu and other villages sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then visit to Minnanthu village, an agricultural village which specializes in the production of sesame and peanut oil. The village is well worth to look around. Then take a lunch. After lunch pay a visit to some other villages such as Shwekyun village , Ballonkyun and others village and November and December is the best time to visit to see as they are planting crops. Then back to Bagan and transfer to hotel. Leisure at hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day (9) Fly to Heho and Pindaya Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Over excellent driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Nyaung U Airport for your flight to Heho. On arrival, our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick up from the airport. Then we will visit “Pindaya Cave” The caves are supposed to be 200, 00 million years old and since ancient times they have been places of worship and veneration with 8,094 Buddha images made from various materials like teak wood, marble, alabaster, brick, cement and lacquer, and all enshrined in the nooks and corners of the winding caverns. We will go “Parasol Making Workshop”, “Shan Paper Making Workshop”. After sightseeing we will be transferred to hotel and leisure at hotel. Overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (10) Inle and Indein Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent boat driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then we will explore the southern part of the lake by boat sailing through small twisting and turning creeks to reach INDEIN village. This small village located on the south-western bank of the lake is famous for its ruined clusters of pagodas dated back to 16th century. The tranquil peaceful ambience and the ruins overgrown with bushes will bring you centuries back. On that day Indein village 5 day 1 market will be held. After that we will proceed to Ywa-Ma village, gold and silversmiths workshop. The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens).You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing in the lake. After that we will go to PhaungDawOo Pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop and Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. Then we will visit to local cheroot factory (where the Burmese cigars are made) and canoe carving. And then we will go to InPawKon Village to see floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (11) Fly to Thandwe and leisure at the beach
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and then our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Heho airport for your flight to Thandwe. On arrival, you will be transferred to hotel for leisure. Overnight at Ngapali Beach.
Day (12) Leisure at the beach
No activities from LM Travel Myanmar and leisure at the beach.
Day (13) Leisure at the beach
No activities from LM Travel Myanmar and leisure at the beach.
Day (14) Leisure at the beach
No activities from LM Travel Myanmar and leisure at the beach.
Day (15) Leisure at the beach and fly to Yangon
You will be transferred to Thandwe Airport at the time of your flight to Yangon. On arrival at Yangon International Airport, we will transfer you to hotel for leisure. Overnight at Yangon.
Day (16) Departure
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Yangon International Airport for your departure.
- Car with air-conditioned for mentioned programs
- Boat at Thanlyin
- Domestic Flights
- Horse Cart at Ava
- Boat at Ava
- Boat at Inle and Indein
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charges
- Donations for leaving slippers at temples
- Airport pick up and drop off
- 3 stars hotel in each city
- Domestic Flights for mentioned programs
- English Speaking Station guides
- Breakfasts at Hotels only
- Camera fee
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.