Are you planning for a relaxing vacation in Myanmar? Let me introduce you a package tour which is offering various experience and wonderful sightseeing. While exploring the ancient culture of this beautiful country, you can still enjoy the breathtaking landscapes in Shan State by trekking. The astounding beauty of snowcapped Shan Hills can never be perfectly described in words and you will see the truth that it’s absolutely not an exaggeration when you pay a visit there. And Mandalay is a very popular city left with ancient heritages of King’s era in Myanmar and you can still discover infinite historical buildings and places in Yangon.
Day (1) Arrival at Mandalay and leisure at the hotel (By car)
Arrival at Mandalay International airport, our driver and professional guide will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Be leisure at the hotel and stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (2) Mandalay sightseeing (By car)
Arrival at Mandalay Airport and our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Firstly go to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw(the last king of Myanmar)renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. Later visit to puppet, wood carving, tapestry and gold-leave making center. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving. And go to Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy your sunset at the top of Mandalay Hill. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (3) Cruise to Bagan from Mandalay (By car/cruise)
Early in the morning at (5:00 am) our professional driver will pick you up and transfer to jetty for boat excursion to Bagan by RV Panorama Cruise. Enjoy your breakfast on the boat. You can enjoy the beautiful senses along The Irrawaddy River. The boat will stop at one of village to see wheat hat industry and it takes about one hour. After that we will cast off from the village. Enjoy your lunch on the boat. At 3:00 pm the meeting is held that about to demonstrate and discuss on Myanmar Culture and Tradition. You will arrive to Bagan at the late evening. Our driver will pick you up from the jetty and transfer to the hotel. Be overnight at Bagan.
Day (4) Sunrise and Bagan sightseeing (By car)
Early in the morning our driver and guide will pick you up to enjoy sunrise at one of ruins Pagoda. After breakfast, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Yangon International Airport for morning flight to Nyaung U. When you get to Nyaung U our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up and start sightseeing. Firstly visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha), Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda. Then, transfer to Htilominlo Pagoda which built during the reign of King Htilominlo (also known as Nandaungmya), Thatbinnyunt Pagoda (the highest pagoda in Bagan) and Shwesandaw Pagoda. Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit to Manuha Temple (built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty), MyingabaGuByaukGyi Temple (Mural painting of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection) Nanphaya Temple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha). After sunset you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day (5) Mt. Popa sightseeing and sunset boat at Irrawaddy river (By car/boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48km south east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. Return to Bagan. On the way back to Bagan, stop a while in the local villages near Bagan. In the evening, enjoy your sunset boat ride in Irrawady River. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Overnight at Bagan.
Day (6) Fly to Heho and Kalaw Trekking(By car/ trek)
Enjoy trekking guide and driver will come and pick you up and transfer to Baw Ninkon village which is starting point of trekking to Inle. It will take 3 and half hours to get Baw ninkon village. When you get Baw Ninkon village, you will start trekking with your trekking guide and porter. You will trek for one hour from BawninKontoKonHla. When you get to KonHla village, you will take your lunch and keep on trekking. After trekking for 3 and half hours you will get to Ti Thein village. When you get to Ti Thein you will sleep at monastery. On the way, you will see green gardens, steams, pine trees, pear trees, chilly gardens and much kind of birds. The ethnic groups you are going to see are Danu, TaungYo and PaO. Overnight at Ti Thein village.
Day (7) Kalaw Trekking and arrive to Indein village and Indein sightseeing (By trek/ boat)
After breakfast, you will start trekking again to get to Indein village. After trekking for 4 hours you will get to Indein village. When you get to Inedin village, you will take your lunch at Indein village. Then you will take a boat to do sightseeing in Ywama. Now you start enjoying the beauty of Inle Lake. You will see floating village, gardens, cheroot making and golden umbrella making cottages. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel. Overnight at NyaungShwe.
Day (8) Leisure at the hotel
Be leisure at the hotel in Inle Lake.
Day (9) Inle sightseeing (By boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent boat driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then take a boat trip to Inle Lake (This Lake is second largest lake in Myanmar). The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens.).Visit to PhaungDawOo pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop. Continue by boat to NgaPheChaung monastery, one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. The Buddha statues are more than 200 years old. You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing, Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. Then we will visit to local cheroot factory (where the Burmese cigars are made) and canoe carving. And then to the floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw, which was built-up from strips of water hyacinth and mud, dredged from the lake bed, which breaks down into a rich humus; it takes 50 years to produce a layer 1 m thick and also see the traditional leg rowers of the Inle Lake. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Overnight at NyaungShwe.
Day (10) Fly to Thandwe and leisure at the Nagapali beach (by flight/car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and then our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Heho airport for your flight to Thandwe. On arrival, you will be transferred to hotel for leisure. Overnight at Ngapali Beach.
Day (11) Leisure at the beach
No activities from LM Travel Myanmar and leisure at the beach.
Day (12) Leisure at the hotel and fly to Yangon
You will be transferred to Thandwe Airport at the time of your flight to Yangon. On arrival at Yangon International Airport, we will transfer you to hotel for leisure. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (13) Leisure at the hotel and foodie tour in Yangon (By car)
Our guide and driver come and pick up you from the hotel for making foodie tour. The starting point is Sule Shangri-La we walk along Sule Road because there is evening food market. We will try on many kinds of Myanmar traditional food such as Myanmar snack, sticky rice any vegetable fried, fish fry and soup, tea leaf salad, ice salad, India snack, boiled groundnut, rice noodle and final place is local tea shop to drink tea, to have fried potato and Monhinga. Then we will walk to Mahabandula Park to enjoy sunset and ways of life of urban people. After that you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Yangon.
Day (14) Yangon sightseeing (by car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from hotel and firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Visit to Botataung Pagoda and then visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on Gazette Holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (15) Departure (By Car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Yangon International Airport for your departure.
- Boat, horse cat at Ava
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
- E-bike fees
- Sunset boat
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charges
- Donations for leaving slippers at temples
- Accommodations for 5 stars
- Airport pick up and drop off with guide
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- English speaking station guide
- Domestics flight tickets
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others.
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
- Meals at Ngapali beach
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.