This is a great chance to be able to explore Chin state while trekking around the beautiful snowcapped mountains and through the green fields. You can also learn the tradition and culture of chin people. Moreover, the popular tour destinations and places are included in this tour so contact us right away and lets start your exciting tour in Myanmar
Day (1) Arrival in Mandalay and leisure at hotel
Upon arrival in Mandalay, our excellent driver will come and pick you up from the airport to the hotel. Take leisure at the hotel and overnight there.
Day (2) Transfer from Bagan to chin state by car (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and then we will transfer to the aiport to fly go Bagan, Upon arrival in Bagan, our skillful driver and professional guide will come and pick you up to drive to Mindat. Drive 7 hours to Bagan passing through Kyauk-Htu and Pauktownships. (Just 45 minutes’ drive from Bagan to Pakokku crossing PakukkuBridge, the longest bridge in Myanmar. On the way we will visit to Pontaung-Ponnyar , that place you can see the ancient primate . When you arrive in Mindat you can enjoy nose-flute performed by Makaan ladies (Makaan tribe). Overnight at Mindat.
Day (3) Mindat- Aye village (By 4 wheel /trek)
After breakfast, we will visit to Pyay Village and GyiChaung . First we will trek to Lote-Bell village, Pukwan village and walk up to a string bridge built across Makee creek for two hours. Next trek to Kyerdoe village (20 minutes trek) where you can observe the culture and tradition of the Chin hill tribe .Their way of life is very different to the Burmans from the time they are born to their death. In this village, they sacrifice animals such as bulls, pigs and mythum for spiritual reasons. Every household in the village is decorated with the skull of bull, goats and wild animals they got from the forest. To the villages, there is a sense of pride to decorate their houses with these skulls because it shows their power, wealth and prestige. They record how many animals they sacrificed by decorating a large wood spike with different carving for different meanings. Lunch at Kyardoe Village and then continue to Chin Villageby trek. Next we will visit to Aye Village. Overnight at Aye Village (Local guest house). Temperature is about 30-40 degree Celsius.
Day (4) Aye Village-Mt Victoria- Kanpalet (By 4 wheels)
After breakfast, morning drive from Aye-Village at 8:30 am to the trekking point (45 minutes drive). Trekking to Mt Victoria one of the country national parks. The total 2 and half hour trek is from the base camp to the summit and then back to a different base camp. After trekking we will transfer to Kanpalet by car (1 hour and half drive). Arrival at Kanpatlet , that village you can see Dye Chin, Makam , Yin tu and Hu da ( tribes) .Overnight at Kanpatlet(Local guest house). Temperature is about 20 degree Celsius.
Day (5) Kanpalet –Bagan(By 4 wheels)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and then we will transfer to Bagan. Morning depart from Kanpalet at 8am passing through the oasis are with big mountains and ranges (7 hours’ drive).Arrival at Bagan.Leisure at hotel.Overnight at Bagan.
Day (6) Bagan sightseeing ( By car)
Enjoy your superb breakfast at the hotel to store energy for whole-day sightseeing in Bagan. At around 8 am, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will come and pick you up to start your exciting sightseeing. Firstly we will visit to Nyaung U Local Market which is a neat and colorful place with different kinds of people and you can explore interesting daily lives of them. Then we will visit to Shwezigon Pagoda which was built in the early 11th Century by King Anawrahta, the founder of Bagan dynasty, and Ananda Temple which has various seated Buddha figures and four different modes of standing Buddha facing East, North, West and South. After that, we will proceed to Dhamayangyi Pagoda, the largest of all pagodas in Bangan and was built King Narathu who came to the throne by assassinating his father and elder brother, to atone for his sins. Then, transfer to Htilominlo Pagoda which was built during the reign of King Htilominlo (also known as Nandaungmya), Thatbinnyunt Pagoda (the highest pagoda in Bagan) and Shwesandaw Pagoda. After that we will go to a local restaurant to enjoy our lunch and take a rest for a while. After lunch, we will start our exploration again and visit to Manuha Temple built in 10th century by Mon King Manuha, MyingabaGuByaukGyiTemple where you can find the mural paintings of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection and two stone pillars with inscriptions written in four languages; Pali, Old Mon, Old Burmese and Pyu, NanphayaTemple famous for its sandstone monuments and being residence of King Manuha. Before going back to the hotel, enjoy your sun setting near the temples and it will give you peacefulness. After that you will be transferred to the hotel, take leisure and stay overnight in Bagan.
Day (7) Mandalay Sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. After that our drive will pick you up to Nyaung U Airport to fly to Mandalay. Upon arrival at Mandalay Airport, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Firstly we will go to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw (the last king of Myanmar) renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn how the amazing sculptures are created in Myanmar. Later visit to puppet, wood carving and tapestry. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 and the royal residence of the two last kings; King Mindon and King Thibaw. It’s a primary symbol of Mandalay, in which the buildings are built in tradition Burmese styles. Then visit to Golden palace monastery which is formerly owned by King Mindon; but after his death, King Thibaw reconstructed it in 1878 in memory of his father and used it for meditation. His meditation couch can still be seen in there. And go to Kuthodaw pagoda which contains the world biggest book acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy your sun setting the top of Mandalay Hill. A breathtaking view of Mandalay from the top of the hill alone will make you feel worth to climp up its stairways. After sunset we will transfer you to the hotel and enjoy dinner at leisue. Stay overnight in Mandalay.
Day (8) Departure
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. You driver will come and pick you up to transfer to Mandalay airport to take international flight. Have a safe flight.
- English speaking station guide
- Accommodations for 4 nights
- 4-wheels car and driver
- Pick up Bagan hotel and drop off Bagan hotel
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Meals on trekking
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charges
- Donations for leaving slippers at temples
- Porter charges
- Nose flute
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at email@example.com or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees