The best tour in Myanmar
Explore Myanmar within 7 days for your memorable holidays with us.
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon and leisure at Hotel(By car)
Upon arrival to Yangon, our professional English speaking guide will welcome you at the Yangon international airport and transfer to Hotel. Take leisure and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Yangon sightseeing and fly to Mandalay (By car/flight)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel.Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from hotel and firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagonpagoda. Then, visit to the ShwedagonPagoda. After sightseeing we will transfer to Yangon airport and take an evening flight to Mandalay. When you arrive at Mandalay airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Take rest and stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (3) Mandalay sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from hotel.Firstly go to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw(the last king of Myanmar)renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. Later visit to puppet, wood carving, tapestry and gold-leave making center. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving. And go to Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy your sunset at the top of Mandalay Hill. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (4) Cruise from Mandalay to Bagan and leisure at hotel (By boat)
Early in the morning at (5:00 am) our professional driver will pick you up and transfer to jetty for boat excursion to Bagan by RV Panorama Cruise. Enjoy your breakfast on the boat. You can enjoy the beautiful senses along The Irrawaddy River. The boat will stop at one of village to see wheat hat industry and it takes about one hour. After that we will cast off from the village. Enjoy your lunch on the boat. At 3:00 pm the meeting is held that about to demonstrate and discuss on Myanmar Culture and Tradition. You will arrive to Bagan at the late evening. Our driver will pick you up from the jetty and transfer to the hotel. Be overnight at Bagan.
Day (5) Bagan&Popa Sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our driver and guide will pick you up at the hotel and drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48kmsouth east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. Return to Bagan. On the way back to Bagan, stop a while in the local shop or photo stop as per your desire. Enjoy your lunch at the local restaurant. In the afternoon, proceed toBagan sightseeing around the ancient pagodas and temples in Bagan. See the evening Sunset at Sunset point. Enjoy your sunset. Then we will transfer to hotel and take leisure. Stay Overnight at Bagan.
Day (6) Bagan Sightseeing and Fly to Yangon (By car/flight)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then firstly visit to Thitsawadi Temple which is ancient architectures of Bagan, secondly DammhaRazikaStupa, then Lawkananda Pagoda, the pali words “Lawka Nanda” means “Joy to the World”. It was built by King Anawrahta during his reign in 1059. It is situated in the southwest of Thiripyitsaya on the bank of Ayeyarwaddy River. After that, proceed to Manuha Temple which is a Buddhist temple built in Myinkaba, by captive Mon King Manuha in 1067, according to King Manuha’s inscriptions. Then transfer to the largest of all the temples in Bagan, Damayangyi Pagoda, and then visit to Sulamani Pagoda which built in 1183 by King Narapatisithu, and is similar to the Thatbyinnyu Temple in design. After that, enjoy your lunch at local restaurant then enjoy your sightseeing around the ancient pagodas and temples in Bagan. After doing sightseeing, we will transfer to Nyaungoo airport and take an evening flight to Yangon. When you arrive at Yangon airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Take rest and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (7) Departure from Yangon
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Take the leisure or visit on your own plan as per your desire and our driver will take you to the Yangon international Airport by the flight departure time.
- English speaking Throughout guide
- Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city for mentioned program
- Domestic flight tickets
- Cruise ticket
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Bike fees
- Boat at Inle/Indein
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charges
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.