Explore Myanmar through its delicious cuisine and beautiful architecture on this 10 Days tour. In this tour, you can learn all about the local culture and traditions. The experience begins with a cooking class introducing you to the best of local flavors. By choosing this tour, you will surely gain the most satisfying experience than the normal tour.
Day (1) Arrival at Mandalay and Leisure at the hotel
Arrival at Mandalay International, our excellent driver and professional English Speaking Guide will pick you up from the Airport and transfer to the hotel for your leisure. Overnight at Mandalay.
Day (2) Mandalay sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and start sightseeing. Firstly go to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw(the last king of Myanmar)renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. After that we will visit to Zaycho Market which is the biggest market at upper Myanmar. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving. And go to Kuthodaw Pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO and Sandarmuni Pagoda. Enjoy your sunset at the top of Mandalay Hill. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (3) Cooking class in Thonezepay village and Mingun sightseeing
After breakfast at your hotel, our professional driver and English speaking Guide will pick you up and go to local market to buy ingredient things for lunch and go to Thonezepay village by private boat 6 miles away from Mandalay and this village is off beaten track. It takes about 40 minutes and you will enjoy the scenic river views and busy fishermen how they fish. When you get to Thonezepay village, you will be greeted by the local people and proceed to cooking class by Ox carts. When you arrive to the cooking class you will cook Myanmar traditional curries and the cuisine that is taught by our senior chef. After that you will have lunch with local people. And then you will visit around the village to study ways of life of villagers and some cottage industries such cheroot workshop, wood furniture workshop, ox cart workshop and bamboo hat workshop. Then go to Mingun by boat, the ancient village where you can see Mingun Bell (the world biggest bell), Patotawgyi Pagoda (unfinished pagoda) and Myatheindan pagoda. After sightseeing you will back to Mandalay by boat and enjoy sunset in the Irrawaddy River. When you get Mandalay jetty you will be transferred to the hotel. Be overnight at Mandalay.
Day (4) Ava-Amarapura-Sagaing Sightseeing and transfer to Bagan
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel then visit to Upein Bridge (the world longest teak bridge) with 1086 teak posts and 1. 2km long and over 160years old, Mahagandaryon monastery over 1500 monks are residing and have a look at the life in monastery and silk weaving industry, Myanmar traditional style and since 1803 we continue doing this business. Then proceed to Ava but driver will drop you off at the bank of Myitnge River so we have to take the ferry boat. Upon arrival to Ava, use horse cart and enjoy the local life. In Ava, visit to Bargayarmonastery with 176 teak pillars and the longest teak pillar are 17m and 2. 7m wide built in 1834 AD, leaning tower or Nanmyint tower built in 1822AD and Maenu stucco monastery or Mahaaungmyaebonsan monastery built in 1822AD. Then start excursion to Sagai hill by car crossing the Irrawaddy River (Myanmar longest river). In Sagaing, visit to Oominthonese pagoda and Swanooponyashin pagoda. Then transfer to Bagan. Overnight at Bagan.
Day (5) Bagan Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel; our driver will pick you up and transfer to Yangon International Airport for morning flight to Nyaung U. When you get to Nyaung U our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up and start sightseeing. Firstly visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha), Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda. Then, transfer to Htilominlo Pagoda whichbuilt during the reign of King Htilominlo (also known as Nandaungmya), Thatbinnyunt Pagoda (the highest pagoda in Bagan) and Shwesandaw Pagoda. Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit to Manuha Temple (built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty), MyingabaGuByaukGyiTemple (Mural painting of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection) NanphayaTemple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha). After sunset you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day (6) Fly to Heho and Inle/Indein Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Over excellent driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Nyaung U airport for your morning flight to Heho. Arrival at Heho airport, our excellent boat driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Then we will explore the southern part of the lake by boat sailing through small twisting and turning creeks to reach INDEIN village. This small village located on the south-western bank of the lake is famous for its ruined clusters of pagodas dated back to 16th century. The tranquil peaceful ambience and the ruins overgrown with bushes will bring you centuries back. On that day Indein village 5 day 1 market will be held. After that we will proceed to Ywa-Ma village, gold and silversmiths workshop. The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens).You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing in the lake. After that we will go to PhaungDawOo Pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop and Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. Then we will visit to local cheroot factory (where the Burmese cigars are made) and canoe carving. And then we will go to InPawKon Village to see floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (7) Pindaya Sightseeing and Fly to Yangon
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Over driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick up from the hotel. Then we will visit “Pindaya Cave” The caves are supposed to be 200, 00 million years old and since ancient times they have been places of worship and veneration with 8,094 Buddha images made from various materials like teak wood, marble, alabaster, brick, cement and lacquer, and all enshrined in the nooks and corners of the winding caverns. We will go “Parasol Making Workshop”, “Shan Paper Making Workshop”. After sightseeing we will be transferred to Heho airport for your evening flight to Yangon. Arrival at Yangon International airport you will be transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Overnight at Yangon.
Day (8) Yangon Sightseeing and Yangon Foodie Tour
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from hotel and firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Visit to Botataung Pagoda and then visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on Gazette Holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda. We will next proceed for the foodie tour where you can taste many kinds of Myanmar traditional food such as Myanmar snack, sticky rice any vegetable fried, fish fry and soup, tea leaf salad, ice salad, India snack, boiled groundnut, rice noodle and final place is local tea shop to drink tea, to have fried potato and Monhinga. After that you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Yangon.
Day (9) Thanlyin Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then drive to Thanlyin. First we visit to Thanlyin Local Market which is the biggest market of Banana. After that we proceed to Shwe San Taw Pagoda and then midstream Kyauktan Ye Le Pagoda that is located in the middle of the Bago River. Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch we will go to Ancient PortugeseCurch and Fillipe de Brito’s Gravestone. Finally we drive back to Yangon and overnight at Yangon.
Day (10) Departure
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Over excellent driver will pick you up and drive to Mandalay International Airport for departure.
- 3 stars hotel in each city
- Domestic flight tickets
- English speaking station guides
- Breakfasts at Hotels
- Private boat at Mingun
- Private boat at Inle and Indein
- Horse cart fees at Ava
- Public boat fees at Ava
- Ox cart at Thonezepay Village
- Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Airport transfers
- Lunch at Thonezepay village
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charges
- Donations for leaving slippers at temples
- Camera fee
- New Year’s Eve Dinner
- Christmas Eve Dinner
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others.
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.