- Take part in the exciting festival
- Walk around the celebration area
- Enjoy the traditional dance and music
- Visit villages and explore their lifestyle
- Khamti town
- Lahe Town
- Naga New Year celebration
- Meeting time:10:00 AM
- Meeting point: Your hotel in Mandalay
- Duration: 8 days
- Returning time:
Additional Info ;
This is a private tour and you will have your own private English speaking guide. Our guide will come and meet you at hotel lobby for sightseeing and we will reconfirm by telephone one day before departure. In this tour , hotel pick up and drop off are included and if we need to do airport , jetty , bus station transfers , there will be extra charges and you need to give direct cash to your guide.
Day (1) Fly from Mandalay to Khamti and Khamti sightseeing (Jan 11)
At 10:00 AM, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up at the hotel and drive you to the airport and fly to Khamti. When you arrive in Khamhti, our driver will pick you up and check in at hotel. Then start sightseeing at Khamti. Firstly, drop in Khamti Market. Explore the local lifestyle and how they trade their products. See colorful products and fresh food. Then, head to some monasteries and pagodas in the town. Overnight at Khamti.
Day (2) Drive to Lahe (Jan 12)
Enjoy your breakfast. And, our driver and guide will pick you up at the hotel and drive you to Lahe. Along the way, you will see the beautiful scenery and stop for some photos. Moreover, you can also drop in some villages along the way and explore the village lifestyle and their livehoods. After six hours drive, you will arrive at lahe town. Stay overnight at local house or guest house.
Day (3) Lahe sightseeing (Jan 13)
After breakfast, our driver and guide will take you around the town and see the preparation for the festival.
Day (4) Join the Naga New Year Festival Opening ceremony (Jan 14)
Attend the opening ceremony and get a touch with local people. Explore and participate in the festival.
Day (5) Take part the Grand ceremony (Jan 15)
Enjoy the traditional dance in their traditional dress and hear traditional music. Join the fire camp celebration. Take part in the festival and get lifetime experience.
Day (6) Visit villages around (Jan 16)
After breakfast, our driver and guide will pick you up and take you to the villages around.
Day (7) Drive back to Khamti (Jan 17)
After breakfast, our driver and guide will drive you back to Khamti. Take leisure and stay relax at the hotel. Overnight at Khamti.
Day (8) Fly to Mandalay (Jan 18)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and stay relax. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Khamti airport and fly to Mandalay. When you arrive at Mandalay, our driver will take you to the hotel.
Note: You need to book that tour 15 days advance
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private car for mentioned program
- Domestic Air Fare ( MDL- KHM, KHM- MDL )
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Mineral water
- English speaking throughout Guide
- Government tax and service charges
- Camera fee
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Transaction fee
- Tips for driver and others.
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.