If you want to spend your time and money effectively, this is a exact one you should not miss. The tour is especially arranged to save your time and money in the best way. It is packed with the best places in Myanmar without costing too much. During the vacation, you can explore tradition, rich culture and lifestyle of Myanmar people. And, get a great touch with local people. So , I am sure this is a worthy one for what you pay.
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon and Yangon sightseeing (By car)
Arrival at Yangon Airport and our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Then visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on Gazette Holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then, visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Bago sightseeing (by car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our professional English speaking guide and excellent driver will pick you up from the hotel. Then drive to Bago. On the way first sightseeing at Taukkyan War Cemetery (about 6426 graves and memorial pillars with the names of over 27000 Allied soldiers who gave their lives during the Second World War). Contiue to Bago and sightseeing includes the Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda, over a thousand years old; its spire is even higher than Shwedagon Pagoda. The 55-meter-long reclining ShweThaLyaung Buddha image is among the country’s most revered and visit to Kyaikpon pagoda. Then proceed to Kawbawzathardi Palace built by King Bayintnaung in 16 century. Return to Yangon through rural landscape of rice fields and small villages. Leisure at hotel and overnight at Yangon.
Day (3) Fly to Bagan and Bagan sightseeing by ebike (by car/flight/e-bike)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our driver will transfer to the airport and take the flight to Nyaung Oo and upon arrival at Bagan , our excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick up from the airport. Then go cycling around Bagan. It is prepare to be astounded by Bagan, a grassy plain scattered with pagodas. A full day of cycling will take you to the city’s most fascinating sites, including the teeming Nyaung Oo Market, the glittering Shwezigon Pagoda, and the atmospheric cave temple of Wetkyi-In Gubyaukgyi.In the afternoon, cycling to Ananda Temple, Htilo Minlo Temple. In the evening, enjoy your sunset boat at sunset point. After sunset we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Stay overnight at Bagan.
Day (4) Sunrise at Bagan and Mount popa sightseeing (by car)
You have to wake up early morning to enjoy the beautiful sunset at 5:00 am. Then our driver will take you at the sunrise point. Take the beautiful photos and enjoy the sunrise. After that drive back to Hotel and enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48km south east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. Return to Bagan. In the evening, going to the sunset point. After sunset you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day (5) Transfer to the Mandalay by private car and Ava and Amarapura sightseeing (by car/boat/horse cart)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel then transfer to Mandalay by private car (4 hours drive). On the way you can stop at the restaurant or for a Photoshop. Then proceed to Ava but driver will drop you off at the bank of Myitnge River so we have to take the ferry boat. Upon arrival to Ava, use horse cart and enjoy the local life. In Ava, visit to Bargayar monastery with 176 teak pillars and the longest teak pillar are 17m and 2. 7m wide built in 1834 AD, leaning tower or Nanmyint tower built in 1822AD and Maenu stucco monastery or Mahaaungmyaebonsan monastery built in 1822AD. Then visit to Upein Bridge (the world longest teak bridge) with 1086 teak posts and 1. 2km long and over 160years old, enjoy sunset at there. Then drive back to Mandalay. Be leisure at hotel and overnight at Mandalay.
Day (6)Pyin oo lwin sightseeing (by car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and guide will pick you up and it is 2 hours’ drive from Mandalay to PYINOOLWIN we will start our tour at 8Am. Upon arrival to PYINOOLWIN, firstly go to local market and see ways of life and products. Then go to PYICHIT pagoda (country lover pagoda). This imaged was bought and carried Chinese people but jumped down from the vehicle. That is why we call PYICHIT pagoda. Then go to BE fall, famous for view and fall. Then enjoy lunch at PYINOoLWIN at local restaurant. Later pay a visit to Governor House and go to KANDAWGYI national garden built by British in 1924. It is biggest National Botanical Garden in Myanmar. We can enjoy fresh air, forest and learn many kinds of orchids, flowers. Then come back to Mandalay and overnight at Mandalay.
Day (7) Mingun and Mandalay sightseeing (By car/boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then take a boat trip to Mingun (Just 12 KM on the west bank upstream from Mandalay).Upon arrival visit to Pondaw Paya (A five meter high working model for gigantic structure).Settawya Paya (the valued shrine with a footprint of the Buddha). Mingun Pahtotawgyi Paya (one of the world’s largest chides built by Bodaw Paya).Mingun Bell (the World renowned ringing, 90tons weight).Hsinbyume Paya (a representation of the Sulamani Pyay which stands atop Mt.Meru . Then we will return to Mandalay. And then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving, Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy sunset and bird-eyed view of Mandalay at the top of Mandalay hill (975feet above sea level) by car. And transfer to hotel and stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (8) Departure from Mandalay (by car)
Before your flight time, our driver will pick you up and transfer to the Mandalay International airport for morning flight for your international departure.
|Ø English speaking station guides|
Ø Private car transfer to Mandalay from Bagan
Ø Car with air con and private driver for mentioned program
Ø Water and snow towel on tour
Ø Toll fee and fuel charges for car
Ø Government tax and services charges
Ø Hotel Pick-up and drop off
Ø Airport pick up and drop off
Ø Domestics flight ticket for mentioned program
Ø Private boat fee at Mingun
Ø Boat fee and horse cart fee at Ava
Ø E bike fee at Bagan
|Ø Camera fee|
Ø Airport tax
Ø Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
Ø Travel insurance
Ø Visa fee for Myanmar
Ø International Airfare
Ø Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
Ø Transaction fee
Ø Personal expenses
Ø Tips for Drivers, Guides, and others
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.