Pyin Oo Lwin is a beautiful city with adorable houses in which colorful different kinds of flowers are planted to attract the visitors. It’s also an excellent place for photographing so that make sure to take lots of photos there and bring them with you to always remember the sweetest memories you had in Myanmar.
Enjoy nature on the way from Mandalay to Pyinoolwin by going across green vegetation and paddy field.
Excursion to Pyichit pagoda to enjoy Panoramic view of Pyinoolwin.
Visit to BE Waterfall , a very pleasant picnic spot in Pyin Oo Lwin where many Myanmar families come for a picnic.
Feel amazed at Kandawgyi garden, 170 acres of land and 70 acres of water spread totaling 240 acres.
Visit to colonial houses and Christian churches in Pyin Oo Lwin
What you can expect :
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and it is 2 hours’ drive from Mandalay to PYINOOLWIN we will start our tour at 8Am. Upon arrival to PYINOOLWIN, firstly go to local market and see ways of life and products. Then go to PYICHIT pagoda (country lover pagoda). This imaged was bought and carried Chinese people but jumped down from the vehicle. That is why we call PYICHIT pagoda. Then go to BE fall, famous for view and fall. Then enjoy lunch at PYINOLWIN at local restaurant. Later pay a visit to governor house and go to KANDAWGYI national garden built by British in 1924. It is biggest National Botanical Garden in Myanmar. We can enjoy fresh air, forest and learn many kinds of orchids, flowers. Then come back to Mandalay and overnight at Mandalay.
• Meeting time: 0800 AM
• Meeting point: Your hotel in Mandalay
• Duration: 9 Hours
• Returning time: 5 PM
Additional Info ;
This is a private tour and you will have your own private English speaking guide and driver. Our guide will come and meet you at hotel lobby for sightseeing and we will reconfirm by telephone one day before departure. In this tour , hotel pick up and drop off are included and if we need to do airport , jetty , bus station transfers , there will be extra charges and you need to give direct cash to your guide.
Please bring slippers as you need to put on and take off your shoes at pagodas. You are not allowed to wear shorts when you visit to religious sights.
You could directly give entrance fee by yourself at counters and lunch will be on your own account. If you like to enjoy horse carriage ride through colonial houses and churches , our guide can help you to hire with fare price.
Hotel pick up
Hotel drop off
|Ø English speaking station guides
Ø Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
Ø Toll fee and fuel charges for car
Ø Hotel pick up and drop off
Ø Water and snow towel on tour
Ø Government tax and service charges
Ø Donations for leaving slippers at temples
|Ø Camera fee
Ø Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
Ø Travel insurance
Ø Airport transfers
Ø Airport tax
Ø Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
Ø Transaction fee
Ø Tips for guide, driver and others.
Ø Visa fee for Myanmar
Ø International Airfare
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at email@example.com or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.