If you want to spend your time and money effectively, this is a exact one you should not miss. The tour is especially arranged to save your time and money in the best way. It is packed with the best places in Myanmar without costing too much. During the vacation, you can explore tradition, rich culture and lifestyle of Myanmar people. And, get a great touch with local people. So , I am sure this is a worthy one for what you pay.
[ameliaevents tag=’Myanmar Intro 7 Days’]
Day (1) Arrival and Mandalay sightseeing (By car)
Arrival at Mandalay International airport, our driver and professional guide will pick you up and visit to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw (the last king of Myanmar) renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. Later go to puppet, wood carving, and tapestry making center. And continue to gold-leave making center. Then go to a restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. In the afternoon, visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving, Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy sunset and bird-eyed view of Mandalay at the top of Mandalay hill (975feet above sea level) by car. Overnight at Mandalay.
Day (2) Drive to Bagan and Mt.Popa sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and drive to Bagan (4 hrs drive). On the way, we will stop for toilet or photo stop if you want. Firstly visit to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48kmsouth east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. Return to Bagan. On the way back to Bagan, stop a while in the local shop. Enjoy your lunch at the local restaurant. Then we will transfer to hotel and take leisure. Overnight at Bagan.
Day (3) Bagan sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel; our driver will pick you up and transfer to Yangon International Airport for morning flight to Nyaung U. When you get to Nyaung U our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up and start sightseeing. Firstly visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha), Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda. Then, transfer to Htilominlo Pagoda which built during the reign of King Htilominlo (also known as Nandaungmya), Thatbinnyunt Pagoda (the highest pagoda in Bagan) and Shwesandaw Pagoda. Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit to Manuha Temple (built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty), MyingabaGuByaukGyi Temple (Mural painting of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection) Nanphaya Temple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha). After sunset you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day (4) Fly Inle and Inle, Indein sightseeing (BY flight/car/boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and transfer to NyaungU Airport for morning flight to Heho. Arrival at Heho Airport . Our professional English Speaking Guide and excellent driver will pick up you from the airport and transfer to Nyaung Shwe. Then we will explore the southern part of the lake by boat sailing through small twisting and turning creeks to reach INDEIN village. This small village located on the south-western bank of the lake is famous for its ruined clusters of pagodas dated back to 16th century. The tranquil peaceful ambience and the ruins overgrown with bushes will bring you centuries back. On that day Indein village 5 day 1 market will be held. After that we will proceed to Ywa-Ma village, gold and silversmiths workshop. The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens).You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing in the lake. After that we will go to PhaungDawOo Pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop and Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. Then we will visit to local cheroot factory (where the Burmese cigars are made) and canoe carving. And then we will go to InPawKon Village to see floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (5) Pindya sightseeing and fly to Yangon (By car/flight)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Over excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick up from the hotel. Then we will visit “Pindaya Cave” The caves are supposed to be 200 million years old and since ancient times they have been places of worship and veneration with 8,094 Buddha images made from various materials like teak wood, marble, alabaster, brick, cement and lacquer, and all enshrined in the nooks and corners of the winding caverns. We will go “Parasol Making Workshop”, “Shan Paper Making Workshop”. After sightseeing we will be transferred to Heho airport for evening flight to Yangon. Arrive at Yangon, our driver will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (6) Yangon sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel, our professional English Speaking Guide and excellent driver will pick up you from the hotel and visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Visit to Botataung Pagoda and then visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on Gazette Holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, transfer to hotel and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (7) Yangon sightseeing and Departure (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel 3 hrs before your flight time to Yangon International airport for your departure.
|Ø English speaking station guides
Ø Domestic flight tickets
Ø Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
Ø Toll fee and fuel charges for car
Ø Private boat in Inle/ Indein
Ø Airport transfers without guide
Ø Water and snow towel on tour
Ø Government tax and service charges
Ø Donations for leaving slippers at temples
Ø Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
Ø Camera fee
Ø Travel insurance
Ø Airport tax
Ø Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
Ø Transaction fee
Ø International airfare
Ø Visa fee for Myanmar
Ø Tips for guide, driver and others
Ø Compulsory diner fee at hotel (Christmas and New Year)
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at email@example.com or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.