If you want to spend your time and money effectively, this is a exact one you should not miss. The tour is especially arranged to save your time and money in the best way. It is packed with the best places in Myanmar without costing too much. During the vacation, you can explore tradition, rich culture and lifestyle of Myanmar people. And, get a great touch with local people. So,I am sure this is a worthy one for what you pay.
Day ( 1 ) Arrival to Yangon International Airport and Leisure at hotel
Upon arrival to Yangon International Airport, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up at the airport and drive you to the hotel and take the leisure at the hotel. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day ( 2 ) Drive to Golden Rock and Overnight at Yangon( By car/ light truck )
Wake up early and enjoy your breakfast . Our driver will drive you to Golden Rock. One the way, we will visit to Htaukkyant Allied War Memorial Cemetery and to Payagyi pagoda (if open). Then, proceed to the Golden Rock by taking a truck to Kim Pun camp, a sub-camp by light truck. Then climb up to Ya-The-Taung, a sub camp by light truck. Walk up to the hill top and Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda (Golden Rock ). After spending some times there, take the light truck to go down the hill and drive back to Yangon. When you arrive to Yangon, head to the hotel and overnight at the hotel.
Day ( 3 ) Yangon sightseeing and night bus to Mandalay ( By car/ bus )
After your breakfast at the hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will take you and start sightseeing. Firstly, visit to Sule Pagoda, National Museum and downtown area of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. And proceed to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where you can see hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on Gazette Holidays). And continue to visit the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery where you can explore Myanmar traditional costumes and the antiques. And continue to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and go to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon, which is artificial. There, the guide will point out the Karaweik Hall that looks like a huge golden barge floating on the Lake, glittering in the sun. Then, take a visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda and drive to the bus station. Take a night bus to Mandalay.
Day ( 4 ) Mandalay- Amarapura Sightseeig ( By car )
When you get to Mandalay Bus Station, our driver will pick you up and take you to the hotel. Check in at your hotel and take the leisure. In the afternoon, our driver and Professional English speaking guide will meet and take you to the Mandalay Hill. After driving down the hill, visit to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving. And go to Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Come back to the hotel and check out. Enjoy your lunch at the local restaurant and head to visit to a must-see called Mahamuni Buddha image, casted in Buddha time (Bc623).The Temple for the image was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884. But King Thibaw ( the last king of Myanmar) renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. After that, take you to the U Pein Bridge (the world longest teak bridge) with 1086 teak posts and 1. 2km long. It is over 160years old. Enjoy the sunset at the Bridge ( U Pein Bridge is one of the most beautiful place in Myanmar to enjoy the sunset). After sunset, drive back to the hotel and take the rest well. Overnight at mandalay.
Day ( 6 ) Bagan Sightseeing and Night bus to Nyaung Shwe ( By car/ bus )
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up and start sightseeing at Bagan which is one of the World Heritage Site in Myanmar. Firstly visit to Nyaung Oo Local Market . This colorful market is definitely a must-see. There,you can find almost everything from fresh fish, vegetables, handicrafts, to Myanmar sarong (locals call it “longyi”). Make sure to shop around and bargain. The market also offers a great chance to explore how they conduct their daily life. Then proceed to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha) and explore the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda. Then, transfer to Htilominlo Pagoda which was built during the reign of King Htilominlo, Thatbinnyunt Pagoda (the highest pagoda in Bagan) and Shwesandaw Pagoda. Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit to Manuha Temple ( built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty), Myingaba GuByauk Gyi Temple, Nanphaya Temple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha). And enjoy the sunset. After sunset, take a night bus to Nyaung Shwe. When you arrive to Nyaung Shwe, our driver will pick you up at Nyaung Shwe and drive you to the hotel near Inle Lake.Stay overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day ( 7 ) Inle-Indein sightseeing and Night bus to Yangon ( By boat/ car/ bus )
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and check out, leaving your baggages at the hotel. Our boat driver and guide will walk you for a while to the jetty and take a boat trip to Inle Lake (This Lake is second largest lake in Myanmar). The Intha peoples lived for many years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their livelihood by fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens. Then,visit to Phaung Daw Oo pagoda and continue by boat to NgaPheChaung monastery, one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. You can also see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing, Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. Then we will visit to local cheroot factory (where the Burmese cigars are made) and canoe carving. And then, to the floating gardens, which was built-up from strips of water hyacinth and mud. You can also see the traditional leg rowers of the Inle Lake. Then, will explore the southern part of the lake by boat sailing through small twisting and turning creeks to reach INDEIN village. This small village located on the south-western bank of the lake is famous for its ruined clusters of pagodas dated back to 16th century. The tranquil peaceful ambience and the ruins overgrown with bushes will bring you centuries back. After that, we will proceed to Ywa-Ma village and gold and silversmiths workshop. After sightseeing, come back to the hotel and drive to Nyaung Shwe and take a night bus to Yangon. When you get to Yangon bus station, our driver will pick you up and take you to the hotel. Overnight at Yangon.
Day ( 8 ) Departure from Yangon (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and stay relaxes. No activities of LM Travel Myanmar. But, if you have time, you can visit some places and join some activities on your own. My recommendation is to walk around the downtown area by exploring the colonial buildings and local life. Then our driver will transfer you to the airport for your departure from Myanmar.
- English speaking station guide
- Car with air con and private driver for mentioned program
- Boat at Inle, Indein
- Boat at Mingun
- Bus tickets
- Truck fee at Golden Rock
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Government tax and services charges
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Domestic Flights
- Camera fee
- Airport tax
- Entrance fee
- Transaction fee
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected] or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.