Myanmar is one of the best place to travel in the world. If you are planning to travel to many places in Myanmar with the budget plan, this one is you should definitely choose to travel in Myanmar.
Day (1) Arrival at Mandalay and Leisure at the hotel
On arrival at Mandalay International Airport, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the Airport and transfer to the hotel for leisure. Overnight at Mandalay.
Day (2) Mandalay Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English Speaking Guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then visit to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw (the last king of Myanmar) renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. And continue to gold-leave making center Then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving, Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Then we will visit to Mandalay Hill. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (3) Cruise from Mandalay to Bagan and leisure at hotel
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and transfer to jetty for boat excursion to Bagan. Upon arrival at Bagan, our driver will come and pick you up from the jetty to the hotel. Stay overnight in Bagan.
Day (4) Bagan sightseeing by E-Bike and night bus to Nyaungshwe
Breakfast at hotel, professional English speaking guide will pick you up from hotel by E-Bike. Firstly visit Nyaung U Local Market. Then, visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha), MyingabaGuByaukGyi Temple (Mural painting of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection). Then, visit to Manuha Temple (built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty), Nanphaya Temple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha) Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda and proceed to one of ruins of pagoda especially for sunset. At night you will be transferred to Nyaungshwe by Bus. Upon arrival in NyaungShwe, our driver will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Stay overnight in Nyaung Shwe.
Day (5) Inle Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel, take a boat trip to Inle Lake (This Lake is second largest lake in Myanmar). The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens.).Visit to PhaungDawOo pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop. Continue by boat to NgaPheChaung monastery, one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. The Buddha statues are more than 200 years old. You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing, Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. Then we will visit to local cheroot factory (where the Burmese cigars are made) and canoe carving. And then to the floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw, which was built-up from strips of water hyacinth and mud, dredged from the lake bed, which breaks down into a rich humus; it takes 50 years to produce a layer 1 m thick and also see the traditional leg rowers of the Inle Lake. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Overnight at NyaungShwe.
Day (6) Indein sightseeing and Night bus to Yangon
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Then we will explore the southern part of the lake by boat sailing through small twisting and turning creeks to reach INDEIN village. This small village located on the south-western bank of the lake is famous for its ruined clusters of pagodas dated back to 16th century. The tranquil peaceful ambience and the ruins overgrown with bushes will bring you centuries back. After that we will proceed to Ywa-Ma village, gold and silversmiths workshop. In the evening, enjoy the sunset while visiting the Inle Lake by boat. After sightseeing we will transfer to Nyaung Shwe Bus Station for your night bus to Yangon.
Day (7) Leisure at hotel and Yangon Half day sightseeing Sightseeing
On arrival our excellent driver will pick up from the hotel in the early morning and transfer to hotel. Enjoy your superb breakfast at the hotel and take leisure. At around 12 pm our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will come and pick up from the hotel. It is an air-conditioned car, in which you will certainly find comfort and not have to worry about the heat at all. Firstly we will go to the city center landmark of the town, where lots of special events are celebrated on special days. As soon as you arrive there, we will visit Sule Pagoda which has served as a gathering point in the 1988 historic uprisings against military government and 2007 Saffron Revolution in Myanmar. Mahabandoola Park, which is named after Mahabandoola who fought against the British in the first Anglo-Burmese War, with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Then we will visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where you can see hundreds of stores and gems shops. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that is a place for trading and selling our precious handicrafts but it is closed on Mondays and public holidays. You must be hungry at that time and be taken to a local restaurant where you can enjoy well-cooked and tasty food and drinks. After that you will be transferred to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. You can see many families and young couples strolling around it for relaxation in evenings. Finally we will visit Shwedagon pagoda, the image of the country’s history and which is called The Golden Pagoda as its golden lights are always attractively glittering under the sunlight during day-time. Enjoy your sun setting at the background of sacred Shwedagon Pagoda. After this, you will be very tired as you traveled the whole day and be transferred to the hotel to take leisure. Stay overnight in Yangon.
Day (8) Departure
After brakfast at hotel, our driver will come and pick you up to Yangon International Airport to take international flight.
- 2 stars hotel in each city
- English Speaking Station Guides
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
- Public Bus
- Cruise to Bagan
- Accommodations for 7 nights
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Bus tickets from (Bagan- Nyaung shwe-Yangon)
- E-Bike at Bagan
- Boat tickets to Bagan
- Private boat in Inle
- Airport transfers without guide
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charges
- Donations for leaving slippers at temples
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at [email protected]elmyanmar.com or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.