- Explore Bagan by Balloon
- Enjoy bird-eyed of Bagan
- Enjoy the pleasant senery in Bagan Region
- Get breath-taking view
- Enjoy the sunrise from balloon
- Observe thousand pagodas from 9 to 11 Century
- Balloon over Bagan
- Meeting time: 0500 AM
- Meeting point: Your hotel in Bagan
- Duration: 3 hours
- Returning time: 0800 AM
Additional Info ;
This is not a private tour and there will another people in your basket. Balloon company will call one day before flying date to tell you pick up time. If operation is cancelled , there will be full refund. Last minute booking would be not available.
Balloon company will come and pick you up at 0500 Am for balloon over Bagan. Then enjoy your welcome drink and snack and start flying over Bagan. After 1 hours and 45 minutes , you will be transferred to your hotel.
Balloon Company will come and pick you at 0500 Am ( pick up time could be changed due to weather condition). Upon arrival to starting point , you will be served snacks and drink.Then pilot will giving you briefing before flight and enjoy your flight. After flight , you will be transferred to hotel in Bagan.
- Personal pick up and drop off, with small size on and off road vehicles.
- Full Safety Briefing and viewing of pre-launch inflation from a dedicated viewing area, with hot beverages and light snacks.
- 45 min – 1 hour balloon flight in Bagan
- All passengers and accompanying guides must reconfirm their booking between 24 hours and 48 hours of their flight by contacting our sales +959970198798
- Receipts, payment vouchers or flight tickets must be taken to the launch site.
- Passengers should wear long-sleeved shirts and long trousers or skirts, preferably made from natural fibres.
- Any medical condition such as epilepsy, recent surgery or other condition which can affect your ability to fly or assist the crew must be disclosed to BALLOONING Company at the time of booking, and to the pilot on the day of your flight. Pregnant women will not be allowed on flights. We will not be liable for illness or injury due to any undisclosed condition or failure to comply with any reasonable instruction given by the pilot, crew or company representatives.
- Any passenger with a body weight in excess of 125kg/280lbs, or any passenger requiring the space of 2 passengers in the balloon basket, is required to pay a 100% surcharge of the ticket price. Failure to provide accurate information in advance may lead to the refusal of flight at the launch site, whereby no refund will be offered.
- Children under the age of 8 years old, or smaller than 137cm in height (4’6″), are not permitted to fly . Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult, and only if the child is over 4’6″ or 137cm in height. Failure to provide accurate information in advance may lead to the refusal of flight at the launch site, whereby no refund will be offered.
- As the pilot is legally responsible for the safety of all passengers at all times connected with the flight, he or she has the right to refuse passengers for whatsoever reason as to not endanger the flight or other passengers.
- Full attention must be paid by passengers to the safety briefing given before the launch of the balloon, and questions should be put to pilot if the briefing is not understood or unclear.
- The decision of the pilot of the day is final on all matters, and he or she has full authority over passengers and crew who are to fully comply with his or her instructions or orders
- We expect passengers to give full co-operation and assistance if needed to the pilot and crew in any situation that is deemed reasonable, during pre- and post-flight activities.
- We reserve the right to cancel or delay flights, and change rendezvous and launch sites at short notice, to achieve safe and successful flights. The company is not liable for any ensuing loss or inconvenience.
- We carry third party and passenger liability insurance for all its balloons.
- We accept no liability for claims arising as a result of an act or default of any other passenger or bystander.
- We accept no liability for loss or damage to persons or property other than that which results from negligence on its own part.
- We will not accept liability for loss or damage to personal effects taken on flights.
- Flights cancelled by BALLOONING Company for safety reasons, inclement or unfavourable weather conditions, or operational difficulties will be refunded in full. All direct payments will be refunded in cash (if cash paid)
- BALLOONING Company reserves the right to alter, revise or review any terms, conditions or rates, at its discretion.
- No refunds will be given for failure to arrive for a pre-arranged flight.