- Visiting around Shan ethnic’s Village and explore their shan rural life style
- Boat ride the Dothtawadyy river and enjoy the nature and scenic green mountain view
- Take the train crossing the world’s highest viaduct
- Explore around historical site Bagan and Mandalay
- trekking and visit to Nam Tok Waterfall
- Shan ethnic’s Village
- Trekking around Hsipaw
- Nam Tok Waterfall
- Boat trip to Dothtawaddy river and enjoy the river confluence where Nammati and Nammatu river meet
- The world’s highest Got hteik viaduct ( The built was constructed in 1899 by British during colonial era
- Mnadalay and World heritage Bagan
- Golden Shwe Dagon pagoda
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon and Yangon sightseeing
Upon arrival at Yangon and our driver and guide will welcome you at the airport and firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Fly to Lashio and Hsipaw sightseeing
After breakfast, Take the flight to Lashio, upon arrival at Lashio our driver and guide will wait at the airport and transfer to Hsipaw. Then visit to Baw kyo Pagoda and Royal Palace of Hsipaw Shan prince (Sawpwa) and sunset at sunset Hill. After that transfer to the hotel and overnight at Hsipaw.
Day (3) Boat trip to Dothtawaddy river and soft trekking around Shan village
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel then start sightseeing at 8:30 am and take an hour boat riding upstream Dotthawaddy. Disembark and ascend up the hill for 15 Min till fruit plantation. Then 30 Min rambling through orchard and crops which is widely grown along the way for paying visit SHAN monastery which is 180 yrs old, sitting alone in the forest. Learn interesting thing at the monastery and return to the jetty by walking, again boat ride to the river confluence at which swimming is possible on the individual wish (Nov to Mar Only).
On the boat riding way back, land and visit to a SHAN village which old fashioned houses are seen all over with a small charming garden. Return back by boat and transfer to the hotel and take leisure and stay overnight at Hsipaw.
Day (4) Hsipaw hard trekking and overnight at local house
Start trekking right from Hotel to edge of countryside. Pass some lush green crops along Tai (Shan) Villages for an Hour to foot hill village. Step up along uphill path through hill cultivations, few more villages locate in marvelous countryside scenery for couple of hours and gain the Palaung (minority) village, which is destination of the day. After some refreshment in a house, do lunch break and rest a bit. By the afternoon, stroll out from village for tea plantation, hill cultivation, Mountain Views and return on other way around, then interact with villagers in the evening at dinner time, listen storytelling and try to catch family and its visitor’s conversation by local guide’s translation assistance then call it a day.
Day (5)Hsipaw hard trekking
After local breakfast, farewell to host and prepare for second day trek which is mostly downhill and comparatively easier than First Day. Walk for down sloping for several hours along tea crops in other hillside, do some pause to take pictures, take water breaks along the way to enjoy at the beautiful mountains, forest, which helps to ease one’s tiredness likewise. Keep taking the path through hill crops and a hamlet which lead to Mini Natural water fall so one can enjoy cold bath for refreshment after trek. Have some snack and back to hotel by Tok2 Transfer.
- The trekking itinerary may necessarily changed or diverted depending upon regional restriction & weather condition.
Day (6) Take the train to Naung pain and crossing the Gotehteik viaduct and overnight at pyin oo lwin
After breakfast, at 9:00 am, transfer to Hsipaw Rail way station for an adventurous train journey to NaunCho village. The train passes over Gokteik Railway Viaduct. When the Pennsylvania Steel company built the viaduct a 300 meters deep gorge a century ago, it was the second highest bridge in the world. The view from the train is fascinating and the scenery is beautiful. At NaungCho, our driver is waiting for you. After that transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at Pyin oo lwin.
Day (7) Pyin oo lwin sightseeing and transfer to Mandalay
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and guide will pick you up and it is 1 hours’ drive from Mandalay to PYINOOLWIN .Upon arrival to PYINOOLWIN, firstly go to local market and see ways of life and products. Then go to PYICHIT pagoda (country lover pagoda). This imaged was bought and carried Chinese people but jumped down from the vehicle. That is why we call PYICHIT pagoda. Then go to BE fall, famous for view and fall. Then enjoy lunch at PYINOoLWIN at local restaurant. Later pay a visit to Governor House and go to KANDAWGYI national garden built by British in 1924. It is biggest National Botanical Garden in Myanmar. We can enjoy fresh air, forest and learn many kinds of orchids, flowers. After sightseeing transfer to the Mandalay and stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (8) Mingun sightseeing by boat and Mandalay sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel. Then take a boat trip to Mingun (Just 12 KM on the west bank upstream from Mandalay).Upon arrival visit to Pondaw Paya (A five meter high working model for gigantic structure).Settawya Paya (the valued shrine with a footprint of the Buddha). Mingun Pahtotawgyi Paya (one of the world’s largest chides built by Bodaw Paya).Mingun Bell (the World renowned ringing, 90tons weight).Hsinbyume Paya (a representation of the Sulamani Pyay which stands atop Mt.Meru . Then we will return to Mandalay. And then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving, Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy sunset and bird-eyed view of Mandalay at the top of Mandalay hill (975feet above sea level) by car. And transfer to hotel and stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (9) Transfer to Bagan by private car and Bagan sightseeing
After breakfast at Hotel, our driver transfers to the Bagan (4hours) drive .On the way you can rest at the restaurant or take the photoshotFirstly, visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha), Myingaba Gu Byauk Gyi Temple (Mural painting of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection). After lunch, Manuha Temple (built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty) Nanphaya Temple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha), Thatbyinnyu Temple, Sabbannu or “the Omniscient”, is a famous temple located in Bagan, built in the mid-12th century during the reign of King Alaungsithu, Htilominlo Pagoda which built during the reign of King Htilominlo (also known as Nandaungmya). Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda. Then, Enjoy sunset at sunset point after that transfer back to hotel which you are staying in. Stay overnight at Bagan.
Day (10) Sunrise and Mount popa sightseeing and transfer to Mandalay by private car
You have to wake up early morning to enjoy the beautiful sunset at 5:00 am. Then our driver will take you at the sunrise point. Take the beautiful photos and enjoy the sunrise. After that drive back to Hotel and enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48km south east of Bagan. Enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines. After that transfer to the Mandalay by private car and overnight at Mandalay.
Day (11) Departure from Mandalay
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to Mandalay international airport on your international departure time.
- English speaking station guides
- Trekking guide at Hsipaw
- Private boat fee at Dothtawaddy river
- Train ticket fee
- Car with air-conditioned for mentioned programs
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charge
- 3 stars hotel in each city
- Domestics flight ticket for mentioned program
- Local house
- Meals while hsipaw hard trekking
- Private boat fee at Mingun
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Camera fee
- Tips for guide, driver and others.
- Travel insurance
- Airport tax
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
- Transaction fee
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at email@example.com or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.