Are you planning for a relaxing vacation in Myanmar with full of adventure? Let me introduce you package tour which offering various experiences and wonderful sightseeing. While exploring the countryside of this beautiful country, you can still enjoy the breathtaking landscapes by trekking. The astounding beauty of Inle Lake can never be perfectly described in words and you will see the truth that it’s absolutely not an exaggeration when you pay visit there. Also you can see the magnificent structure of Gokteik Viaduct which is the secind highest bridge in the world by riding train on it. And Mandalay is very popular city left with ancient heritages of King’s area in Myanmar and you still discover infinite historical buildings.
Day (1) Arrival at Mandalay and Leisure at the hotel
Arrival at Mandalay International Airport, our driver and English speaking professional guide will pick you up from the airport and transfer to your hotel and leisure at the hotel. Stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (2) Fly to Heho and Kalaw Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and our driver and English speaking station guide will pick you up from hotel and transfer to Mandalay International Airport for your morning flight to Heho. On arrival our excellent driver and English Speaking professional guide will pick you up from the airport and transfer to the Kalaw and start Kalaw sightseeing to the British colonial hill station (45 km-1hr). Sightseeing in Kalaw includes pine trees and orange groves and Tudor style houses and English gardens of colonial days remain. After sightseeing drive to Kalaw and overnight at Kalaw.
Day (3) Kalaw Trekking
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and our driver and our guide will pick you up from hotel to trekking based camp, Baw Ninkon village which is starting point of trekking to Inle. When you get Baw Ninkon village, you will start trekking with your trekking guide and porter. You will trek for one hour from BawninKon to KonHla. When you get to KonHla village, you will take your lunch and keep on trekking. After trekking for 3 and half hours you will get to Ti Thein village. When you get to Ti Thein you will sleep at monastery. On the way, you will see green gardens, steams, pine trees, pear trees, chilly gardens and much kind of birds. The ethnic groups you are going to see are Danu, TaungYo and PaO. Overnight at Ti Thein village.
Day (4) Kalaw Trekking and arrive to Indein village and Indein sightseeing
After breakfast, you will start trekking again to get to Indein village. After trekking for 4 hours you will get to Indein village. When you get to Inedin village, you will take your lunch at Indein village. Then you will take a boat to do sightseeing in Ywama. Now you start enjoying the beauty of Inle Lake. You will see floating village, gardens, cheroot making and golden umbrella making cottages. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel. Overnight at Nyaung Shwe.
Day (5) Inle Sightseeing and Cooking Class in Inle Lake
- 3 stars hotel in each city
- Domestic Flights for mentioned programs
Professional English Speaking Station Guides
Professional English Speaking Trekking Guides
- Breakfasts at Hotels
Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
Domestic flights For Mentioned programs
Boat at Inle
Boat at Indein
Train at Gokhteik Viaduct
Toll fee and fuel charges for car
Meals at Cooking Class at Inle lake
Train Tickets for Gokhteik Viaduct
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Water and snow towel on tour
Government tax and service charges
Donations for leaving slippers at temples
Christmas Compulsory Dinner
New Year’s Eve Compulsory Dinner
Entrance fee or zone fee in each city for mentioned program
Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
Tips for guide, driver and others
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at email@example.com or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.