The Ayeyawaddy Dolphin Protected Area is home to one of the last river populations of endangered Irrawaddy dolphins and is located just north of Mandalay. Local fishermen communicate and fish with dolphins–a phenomenon found in only 3 places in the world! The Living Irrawaddy Dolphin Project takes guests by boat to see dolphins & cooperative fishing to support communities & dolphin conservation. Thus this tour is one you should see while you are in Myanmar.
Day (1) Arrival at Mandalay and leisure at hotel
Arrival at Mandalay International Airport, our excellent driver and professional English Speaking Guide will pick you up from the airport and transfer to the hotel for your leisure. Overnight at Mandalay.
Day (2) Mandalay Sightseeing
Enjoy you breakfast at the hotel; our driver will pick you up and transfer to Yangon Airport for morning flight to Mandalay. Arrival at Mandalay Airport and our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Firstly go to Teatkyi Village to study Pottery Cottage Workshop. Then we will proceed to Mahamuni Buddha image casted in Buddha time (Bc623). Temple was built in 1784 by King Bodawphaya which was burnt down in 1884 but king Thibaw (the last king of Myanmar) renovated with Myanmar and Italian architecture. There are bronze figures from Ankarwot Temple from Cambodia. Then enjoy your lunch at local restaurant where you can taste Myanmar traditional foods and Chinese foods. Then on the way to Stone carving place and learn what they are doing there. In the afternoon we will proceed to Mandalay Royal palace built in 1857 by king Mindon (the second last king of Yadanabon Kingdom). And then visit to Golden palace monastery covered by gold leave and wood carving, Kuthodaw pagoda (the world biggest book) acknowledged by UNESCO. Enjoy sunset and bird-eyed view of Mandalay at the top of Mandalay hill (975feet above sea level) by car. You will be transferred to hotel after dinner and stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (3) Mandalay– Myaysoon Sightseeing
Day (4) Mingun sightseeing and Cooking class in Thonezepay village
After breakfast on the boat, we will go to Thonezepay village by private boat 6 miles away from Mandalay and this village is off beaten track. It takes about 40 minutes and you will enjoy the scenic river views and busy fishermen how they fish. When you get to Thonezepay village, you will be greeted by the local people and proceed to cooking class by Ox carts. When you arrive to the cooking class you will cook Myanmar traditional curries and the cuisine that is taught by our senior chef. After that you will have lunch with local people. And then you will visit around the village to study ways of life of villagers and some cottage industries such cheroot workshop, wood furniture workshop, ox cart workshop and bamboo hat workshop. Then go to Mingun by boat, the ancient village where you can see Mingun Bell (the world biggest bell), Patotawgyi Pagoda (unfinished pagoda) and Myatheindan pagoda. After sightseeing you will back to Mandalay by boat and enjoy sunset in the Irrawaddy River. When you get Mandalay jetty we will drive to down town. You will be transferred to hotel after dinner and stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (5) Amarapura – Ava – Sagaing Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel then visit to Upein Bridge (the world longest teak bridge) with 1086 teak posts and 1. 2km long and over 160years old, Mahagandaryon monastery over 1500 monks are residing and have a look at the life in monastery and silk weaving industry, Myanmar traditional style and since 1803 we continue doing this business. Then proceed to Ava but driver will drop you off at the bank of Myitnge River so we have to take the ferry boat. Upon arrival to Ava, use horse cart and enjoy the local life. In Ava, visit toBargayarmonastery with 176 teak pillars and the longest teak pillar are 17m and 2. 7m wide built in 1834 AD, leaning tower or Nanmyint tower built in 1822AD and Maenu stucco monastery or Mahaaungmyaebonsan monastery built in 1822AD. Then start excursion to Sagaing hill by car crossing the Irrawaddy River (Myanmar longest river). In Sagaing, visit to Oominthonese pagoda and Swanooponyashin pagoda. Then drive back to Mandalay. You will be transferred to hotel after dinner and stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (6) Fly to Nyaung U, Bagan and Minanthu village sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Then we will transfer to Mandalay airport for morning flight to NyaungU. Arrival at NyaungU airport and our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport. Firstly visit to Nyaung U Local Market. Then visit to the Shwezigon Pagoda or ShwezigonPaya is a Buddhist temple located in Nyaung-U, a town near Bagan, in Myanmar. Then, transfer to Htilominlo Pagoda, Ananda Pagoda, the Tharabha Gate, ShweGuGyi Pagoda,Thatbyinnyu Temple, Shwe San Daw Pagoda. In the evening we will bike to Minanthu village, an agricultural village which specializes in the production of sesame and peanut oil. The village is well worth to look around. Visit at Tayokepyay Temple for sightseeing. At the village you will see Three Pagodas, the painting of three century are remained in the cave of these pagodas, Kyat-kan Monastery which was built by sand stone and Laymyathnar Temple which is compound of an old monastery and contain pagoda, lake and Tipitaca Building the feature of real Monastery. Finally we will walk around the village to enjoy the ways of life of villagers and to study some cottage industries such as weaving, cheroot and silver smith. You will enjoy sun set at the artificial Mount. You will be transferred to hotel after dinner and stay overnight at Bagan.
Day (7) Mt-Popa Hiking and transfer to Mandalay
Early in the morning our guide and driver will pick you up to enjoy sun rise. Then back to the hotel and enjoy your breakfast. After that we will drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano over 1500 m high, which is about 48km south east of Bagan. The starting point of trekking is sign board which point to the Mt.Popa. You can feel cool weather, fresh air through the forest and hear the songs which are sung by birds along the way. One hour later, you will get first view point to see Table Mountain that is very beautiful and you will forget you’re tired. After next one hour later, the panoramic view of next view point will take your breath away. You can see the crater from there and the cloud will run towards to you. The way to get the top of the Mt.Popa is little steep and rough so be careful. You will reach above the cloudy and enjoy the surrounding bird-eye view. Then down to the starting point. Then enjoy an excursion of stupas, monasteries and Nat worship shrines at Table Mountain. After sightseeing you will be transferred to Mandalay. When you get Mandalay, you will be transferred to hotel. Stay overnight at Mandalay.
Day (8) Departure
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel; our driver and guide will pick you up and transfer to Mandalay International Airport for your departure.
- 3 stars hotel in each city
- Domestic Flight Ticket for mentioned program
- Professional English Speaking Guides for mentioned programs
Breakfasts at Hotels
Meals on Board
Lunch at Thonezepay Village
Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
Public boat at Ava
Horse cart at Ava
Private boat at Mingun and Dolphin tour
Ox cart at Thonezepay Village
Toll fee and fuel charges for car
Snack on Mt.Popa Hiking
Airport transfer and pick up with guide
Water and snow towel on tour
Government tax and service charges
Donations for leaving slippers at temples
New Year’s Eve Dinner
Christmas Eve Dinner
Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
Personal expenditure such as drinks, laundry and others
Tips for guide, driver and others.
Visa fee for Myanmar
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at email@example.com or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.