Myanmar is famous for its rich cultural events and venerable golden stupas dotted in all part of the country. The ancient pagodas dating back to centuries and their standard of architecture never fail to amaze the travelers. And then this is a great chance to be able to explore Chin state while trekking around the beautiful snowcapped mountains and through the green fields. You can also learn the tradition and culture of chin people. Moreover, the popular tour destinations and places are included in this tour so contact us right away and let’s start your exciting tour in Myanmar.
Day (1) Arrival at Yangon and Leisure at the hotel (By Car)
Arrival at Yangon International airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to the hotel. Be leisure at the hotel and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (2) Yangon Sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from hotel and firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall and Synagogue.Visit to Botataung Pagoda and then visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on Gazette Holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagonpagoda. Then, visit to the ShwedagonPagoda. Stay overnight at Yangon.
Day (3) Fly to Bagan and Bagan sightseeing (By Flight/car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel; our driver will pick you up and transfer to Yangon International Airport for morning flight to Nyaung U. When you get to Nyaung U our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up and start sightseeing. Firstly visit to Shwezigon Pagoda (Early 11th Century by King Anawrahta), Ananda Temple (Various seated Buddha figure and four different modes of standing Buddha), Sightseeing the old wall painting at Dhamayangyi Pagoda. Then, transfer to Htilominlo Pagoda whichbuilt during the reign of King Htilominlo (also known as Nandaungmya), Thatbinnyunt Pagoda (the highest pagoda in Bagan) and Shwesandaw Pagoda. Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, visit to Manuha Temple (built in 10th century by Mon Dynasty), MyingabaGuByaukGyiTemple (Mural painting of Jataka scenes which is safe under UNESCO protection) NanphayaTemple (Sandstone monuments and residence of King Manuha). After sunset you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Bagan.
Day (4) Transfer from Bagan to chin state by car (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel and then we will transfer to Mindat. Morning depart from Bagan at 8am and drive 7 hours to Bagan passing through Kyauk-Htu and Pauktownships. (Just 45 minutes’ drive from Bagan to Pakokku crossing PakukkuBridge, the longest bridge in Myanmar. On the way we will visit to Pontaung-Ponnyar , that place you can see the ancient primate . When you arrive in Mindat you can enjoy nose-flute performed by Makaan ladies (Makaan tribe). Overnight at Mindat.
Day (5) Mindat- Aye village (By 4 wheel /trek)
Enjoy the breakfast at village, Pukwan village and walk up to a string bridge built across Makee creek for two hours. Next trek to Kyerdoe village (20 minutes trek) where you can observe the culture and tradition of the Chin hill tribe .Their way of life is very different to the Burmans from the time they are born to their death. In this village, they sacrifice animals such as bulls, pigs and mythum for spiritual reasons. Every household in After breakfast, we will visit to Pyay Village and GyiChaung . First we will trek to Lote-Bell village, Pukwan village and walk up to a string bridge built across Makee creek for two hours. Next trek to Kyerdoe village (20 minutes trek) where you can observe the culture and tradition of the Chin hill tribe .Their way of life is very different to the Burmans from the time they are born to their death. In this village, they sacrifice animals such as bulls, pigs and mythum for spiritual reasons. Every household in the village is decorated with the skull of bull, goats and wild animals they got from the forest. To the villages, there is a sense of pride to decorate their houses with these skulls because it shows their power, wealth and prestige. They record how many animals they sacrificed by decorating a large wood spike with different carving for different meanings. Lunch at Kyardoe Village and then continue to Chin Villageby trek. Next we will visit to Aye Village. Overnight at Aye Village (Local guest house). Temperature is about 30-40 degree Celsius.
Day (6) Aye Village –Bagan(By 4 wheels)
Day (7) Fly to Heho and Inle sightseeing (By boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent boat driver will pick you up from the hotel to Nyaung U Airport for morning flight to Heho. When you get to Heho, our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick you up and start sightseeing. Firstly take a boat trip to Inle Lake (This Lake is second largest lake in Myanmar). The Intha peoples lived for years in stilted villages upon the lake and make their live hood fishing and growing crops on unique floating gardens.).Visit to PhaungDawOo pagoda. We can see traditional handicrafts silk weaving on wooden handlooms and a blacksmith shop. Continue by boat to NgaPheChaung monastery, one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. The Buddha statues are more than 200 years old. You can see the native’s method of rowing by leg, method of fishing, Shan shoulders bag weaving workshop in Nan Pan Village on the Lake. Then we will visit to local cheroot factory (where the Burmese cigars are made) and canoe carving. And then to the floating garden called Kyun-Hmyaw, which was built-up from strips of water hyacinth and mud, dredged from the lake bed, which breaks down into a rich humus; it takes 50 years to produce a layer 1 m thick and also see the traditional leg rowers of the Inle Lake. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel and leisure at hotel. Overnight at NyaungShwe.
Day (8) Indein sightseeing (By boat)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Then we will explore the southern part of the lake by boat sailing through small twisting and turning creeks to reach INDEIN village. This small village located on the south-western bank of the lake is famous for its ruined clusters of pagodas dated back to 16th century. The tranquil peaceful ambience and the ruins overgrown with bushes will bring you centuries back. After that we will proceed to Ywa-Ma village, gold and silversmiths workshop. In the evening, enjoy the sunset while visiting the Inle Lake by boat. After sightseeing we will transfer to hotel. After sightseeing you will be transferred to the hotel and overnight at Inle.
Day (9) Boat trip to Sanka (By boat)
After breakfast at hotel and take a boat trip to Sanka village. , located in the Deep South, around 3-hours boat drive from Nyaungshwe. The area is so far protected and administered by PNO (Pa O National Organization). Sagar has been a thriving town of yet another Shan Sao Bwa (heredity prince), and hardly explored by the tourists. The boat journey to Sagar is simply enjoyable for those who love nature with hazy Blue Mountains, dotted floating farms, different kinds of indigenous / migratory birds, and several villages of Inthars, ever happy-&-content people. The impressive ruins of Sagar, welcoming Pa O villagers, and pleasant boat journey will make you a rewarding day excursion away from the tourist crowd, and usual sights of InleLake. After sightseeing we will transfer to NyaungShwe. Overnight at NyuangShwe.
Day (10) Pindya Cave sightseeing (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Over excellent driver and professional English Speaking guide will pick up from the hotel. Then we will visit “Pindaya Cave” The caves are supposed to be 200, 00 million years old and since ancient times they have been places of worship and veneration with 8,094 Buddha images made from various materials like teak wood, marble, alabaster, brick, cement and lacquer, and all enshrined in the nooks and corners of the winding caverns. We will go “Parasol Making Workshop”, “Shan Paper Making Workshop”. After sightseeing we will be transferred to hotel and leisure at hotel. Overnight at NyaungShwe.
Day (11) Kalaw sightseeing and Fly to Yangon (By car)
Enjoy your early breakfast at Hotel and start Kalaw sightseeing British colonial hill station (45 km-1hr). Sightseeing in Kalaw includes pine trees and orange groves and Tudor style houses and English gardens of colonial days remain. After sightseeing, then drive to Heho airport for evening flight to Yangon. Arrive at Yangon International Airport, Our driver will pick you from the airport and transfer to hotel. Over night at Yangon.
Day (12) Departure (By car)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure
- 3 stars hotel in each city
- Domestic Flights
- English speaking stationary guides
- 10 breakfasts at Hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Car with air-conditioning and driver for mentioned program
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Government tax and service charges
- Boat at Indein
- Boat at Sanaka
- Camera fee
- Airport tax
- Entrance fee or zone fee in each city
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- International Airfare
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
- Transaction fee
- Personal expenses
- Tips for Drivers, Guides, and others
For Group Tour
- More than 35 to 45 days prior to departure, No cancellation fee
- 34 to 14 Days prior to Departure, 50 % of Total tour cost
- 13 – 7 Days prior to Departure, 80% of total tour cost
- 6 Days prior to Departure, 100 % of total tour cost
- No show– 100 % of total tour cost.
Note : We will not refund Transaction fee
- Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
- Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Myanmar, the free baggage allowance within Myanmar is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client
Note: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
- Complaints and Claims
Should you feel unsatisfied with any service LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip. You may contact operation department at email@example.com or call at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately.
You can contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd via the web form from www.lmtravelmyanmar.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +95 9421 7236 82 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- Liability & Responsibility
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd provide tour information and Myanmar tour bookings. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd publish travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd shall not be liable
- for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd ‘s control. Neither LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd are not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, cars and guides depends on the situation.
- Many of LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- Modification or Discontinuance of Service
LM Travel Myanmar Co Ltd reserve the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who do not follow our company policies and behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.